Chapter Five

It was about midnight and I hit the hay. 

I got up about every two hours to check the place and then go to sleep. Morning came around and it was about 6:47. I got up feeling like I got a lot of sleep and well rested. I have no sleep schedule.

 I put on a green and red plaid shirt and buttoned it then a few gold chained necklaces. I put on light washed skinny jeans and a bunch of gold bangles with a gold watch. I put a gold band ring on my thumb. I felt like today the Brooklyn spikes might try something again today so I doubled up. I put on my boots and not only did I use the arm holsters I used  the leg holster and slid a knife in there. I put a knife in my waist band and I used the gun belt and put a small ruger in there. I rolled the sleeves of the shirt and fishtailed my hair down my back.

 I walked to the kitchen for some cereal when I saw Paul was up and had breakfast going.

 "Your up early." I said walking to the coffee maker.

 "I am got a good nights sleep. One of the most peaceful nights I have had In a while."

 "Good." I said takings sip of coffee.

 I sat around for the next few hours talking with Paul or looking over the papers letting it sit in the back of my mind.

 Around 9:30 everyone was waking up they would come downstairs. They all looked pretty well  rested and as they ate I sat on the counter reading a file.

 "You all look well rested." I said up from the folder.

 "I guess it was just easier to sleep knowing someone is always watching for our safety." Louis said

 "I'm glad." I said reading my thing again but adjusting the strap on my leg.

 "What's with the things you usually don't wear that much." Zayn said from his coffee.

 "I need to be prepared with how they have attacked each day I can't let my guard down." I said

 He nodded and I went back to what I was doing.

 "When will the girls be here?" I asked not looking up.

 "In a hour." Louis said

 "Alright, are you planning on wanting to go out?"

 "No were going to hang around here." Liam said

 "Sounds good I get a semi day off." I said thinking about how much paper work I'm going to do.

 They all went and did whatever they were doing for the day and I went off to do basic things I needed to do. The dinner table kinda just became my area with all my paperwork and where I always went.

 I pulled out my phone and sat on the line when Niall came in.

 I pulled my finger out for him to wait a minute.

 "This is Bails, Penelope of the second squadron 445693 requesting information.

 "Password please." The voice said

 "Hotel Uniform November Tango Echo Romeo." I said

 "Please hold." I looked up from my phone

 "Whatca need?"

 "The girls want to meet you." He said

 "Give me about 15 minutes important phone call." I said and he nodded and left the room.

 "Hello Ms. Bails what do you need?"

 "Requesting information on the Brooklyn spikes that I don't have."