winter

A man with a missing arm entered the dark room. His replacement metal arm glinting in the limited lighting. 

Madame B faced away from the solider, her chair facing the only window in the room. 

The man didn't know his real name anymore, all he knew was that he was a weapon and a tool. That's why he was sent to this strange place hidden away in the back country of Russia. 

The man they called the Winter Solider, stopped besides Madame B. His dark eyes surrounded with black makeup to hide his real appearance. 

"I'm glad you could make it." Madame B spoke, her words only spoken in Russian. The solider just grunted, knowing that speaking out of turn would get him sent back to the chair. "The girls will be up in a few minutes. I'm sure you were filled in on what we require of you." 

The winter solider nodded, going over the instructions again in his head. 

In fact- that was the only thing left in his head. 

He had no memory of the past. He couldn't remember his name, or where he was from, or even what he did yesterday. 

All of it was wiped clean. 

Just like the girls in the red room, the Winter Solider was nothing but a weapon. 

And his new job was to enforce this. 

The former was as a hero, and best friend to the all american solider,  but he had become the most feared and mysterious weapon to date. 

If someone who fought so diligently for peace and justice could be turned into a mindless machine, anyone could. 

Especially the twenty-eight girls who were just rolling out of bed.