explanation

The man with no memory, and a single metal arm remained silent as Madame B spoke for him. 

He wasn't allowed to speak. And he really didn't care for it. On missions, words weren't necessary. If the person didn't know what to do then he or she deserved to die. 

Communication to the winter solider was useless. 

His instructions were already programmed into his head. He couldn't grasp the concept that the people he worked with didn't have the same workings as himself. 

He didn't know that he was a programmed machine. And honestly he didn't care. It was programmed out of him. Emotions were a liability so they were removed. 

So when he saw the ferocity in which the red haired and raven haired girl possessed when protecting the other girls their emotions were foreign to him. It caught him off guard and if he was in a real life situation it would have costed him his life. 

Now the solider didn't really care all that much for his life but he did know that if he died the mission wouldn't be completed and that was his main objective. Completion was the most important thing to him. 

Madame B referred to the two girls who caught his eye. Their names being Katya and Natalia. Once the situation was conveyed to the girls they all glanced at the solider skeptically. He however kept his steely exterior, his expression unwavering under their glares. 

The instructor paused, allowing the girls to observe the stranger for a moment longer before she directed their attention back to her. Natalia's gaze however stayed on the solider. The two's eyes meeting. 

Katya caught Natalia's gaze, the raven haired girl going to nudge her somewhat friend before said friend caught her elbow. The red head shook her head, her eyes narrowing on the solider. 

Katya didn't think anything of the man. He was merely going to be their new instructor for the time being. 

Natalia however felt uneasy. She didn't know why but he gave her a strange feeling. She couldn't tell if it was fear, skepticism, or something else but she couldn't take her eyes off of the solider. 

Katya frowned, shaking her elbow out of Natalia's grip. If Nat didn't want to pay attention it would be her own fault if she got in trouble. Letting out a minuscule sigh Katya returned her attention to Madame B and her explanation of the weird man.