torture

A small drop of blood falls to the floor. The single drop adding to the ever growing puddle of the crimson liquid. 

The man hunched forward in his seat coughs roughly, blood spraying from his cracked lips. Katya remains impassive, yanking his head up right so she can look in his eyes as she asks the question again. 

"Why did you want to be caught?" 

"Because-" He coughs again, more blood spewing from his mouth. "There were rumors." 

"About?" He shakes his head causing Katya to roughly smack him across the face again. "Don't be stubborn you oaf." 

"There were rumors about an organization." He hacks out, tears brimming his eyes for the first time since she began the torture part of her interrogation. "A new organization that was training spies." 

She blanches, her hand darting out to grab the nearest tool. She quickly swings the short knife down on the man, cutting off a small chunk of the tip of his nose. "Shut up."

"I didn't expect it to be a bunch of little girls though." 

Katya drags the knife down his arm in anger, "Who knows?"

"Soon everybody."

Tears pool in her eyes. "How soon?"

"As soon as I get out of here. Everybody." He laughs manically.

Katya suddenly perks ups, wiping away the tears quickly, also smearing the man's blood on her face. "Thank you for your cooperation. As a reward I'll make this quick." 

She smiles sweetly before jamming the knife in the side of his head, killing him instantly. 

Exiting the room, the two soldiers look up. Glancing down at their pocket watches and realizing that she only took about five hours. Now speaking in Russian, Katya relays her information to him, "He was investigating a rumor about a organization training spies. He was not able to spread this information before he was captured. Nobody knows about us." 

The soldiers smile, casting a glance to Madame B as she approaches from the other side of the hallway. "You've trained an excellent weapon." 

Katya smirks as Madame B nods silently, agreeing with the men. 

.

a/n: This story is almost done. Just the graduation and then it'll be all done!