Chapter Fourteen

Thanks for all your wonderful comments, so here's the next chapter. Enjoy :D x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna's hand gently curved over the wall as she still stood behind it. Her eyes scanned the room until they finally layed on Draco who was on the floor.

Draco didn't bother turning around to find out who it was, he waited for the person to show their face. The pain was still too strong for him to handle.

After checking that nobody else was in the toilet, Luna stepped forward and stood behind Draco. Luna was slightly shaking, but remained calm.

It was then, that Draco realisied who it was. He could tell by the way Luna was breathing and the way she tried to stay quiet. A rush of electricity shot across his body making him moan, but as it was slowly fading away another bulge of excitement hit him.

Draco wanted to stand up and stop making a fool of himself as he layed on the floor. But he couldn't. Words couldn't find his mouth, and Draco remained speechless.

Luna suddenly felt guilty and her eyes began to swell up with tears. She knew she had hurt Draco and the pain he was going through was her fault. Luna has never in her life hurt anyone before.

Without any words, Luna knelt on the floor next to Draco and leaned close enough to his chest. She gently placed her head on his shoulder and extended one arm to wrap around his waist.

Draco didn't react, although his breathing quickened and a part of him wanted to wrap her round his arms and keep her close to his heart.

"I'm sorry." Luna whispered. She bit her tongue to prevent herself from letting her tears run down her face but they were too strong for her. In seconds Luna's cheeks were wet from crying, as the tears snaked down and reached Draco's chest.

"I-I'm so sorry." She cried. "It's all my fault."

Draco felt a lump on his throat, but he couldn't cry with her. He remained silent letting Luna's words float around him.

"I should have told you before."

And as she said this, Draco felt more pain hit inside of him. Draco now knew that Luna didn't feel the same way. Her heart clinged on someone else, and he was afraid to think of who it was. Eventhough Draco was sure of who that person was.

"Draco?" Luna asked as she realised that Draco was still silent.

Luna's hand unwrapped Draco's waist and raised it to his face. She brought her fingers close to his lips as her thumb gently caressed them.

Draco shut his eyes and clenched his fists. The tingles that shot across his body along with the pain was too much to resist. He couldn't move and couldn't say anyhing to Luna. He had no strenght to do so.

"Draco, can you hear me?" She whispered again raisng her head close to his.

Luna now rested her face on Draco's right cheek as more tears streamed down her face.

"Don't do this to me." She cried. And as she said this a similar sort of pain hit Luna's chest and she cried even more.

Minutes went by and Luna was still sobbing. Draco too, remained unmoved. Suddenly Luna stopped crying and brought her lips to meet Draco's.

Luna kissed him with determination, but without any passion. Luna pressed herself to Draco bringing both her hands to his face. She slid them back to his head and began tangling her fingers through his hair.

Draco opened his eyes with shock but didn't restrain. A part of him wanted to kiss Luna back and take advantage of her feeling guitly. But a part of him told Draco to make her stop. He sensed that Luna wasn't enjoying it and that she was only doing it to please him.

Draco listened to the second voice inside his head and quickly yanked his face away from Luna. Luna gasped and pulled him back. She gripped tightly to his hair and tried to make herself want more of him. 

"Luna!" Draco said in between breaths. Luna quickly raised her head and looked deep into his eyes.

"You don't want to do this." He continued. It took a lot of strength to make the words come out of his mouth. Draco shut his eyes avoiding her gaze as he knew that her eyes drove him insane.

"But Draco-"

"Leave me alone, Luna." Draco interruped with a quiet whisper.

Luna sat back raising her body away from Draco and looked at him. Draco felt a sort of need to keep her close but as she pulled away a small moan escaped his throat.

Draco couldn't hear Luna's footsteps leaving the boys toilet and knew she was still next to him.

"I said leave me alone."

"Look at me Draco." Luna demanded, but Draco ignored her request. "For goodness sake, Draco look at me!"

Draco opened his eyes and looked at her. Draco could see that Luna was in pain. Her eyes looked sad and apologetic.

"I'm sorry for all this."

Draco bit his lower lip trying hard to control himself from wanting her.

"I know my words hurt you, but I can't change what I feel."

Draco laughed from the pain her words caused him. He felt as if Luna enjoyed watching him suffer and was only doing this for fun.

"You're my friend, Draco" She repeated. "I know that what you're feeling now is my fault and I truly am sorry."

Draco looked like he was going to say something back, but Luna continued.

"I know you feel something for me, and that is fine. You shouldn't feel ashamed about your feelings. I admire you for them, actually. I tried to give in to what you wanted, but it doesn't feel right, Draco."

Draco looked away and sat up. He didn't care about the pain, he needed to get up.

Luna followed as Draco got to his feet and stepped closer towards him. "There's something troubling your mind and I can see it getting stronger when you look into my eyes.

"I beleive you have a heart inside that hard exterior you put out. You become yourself when you're around me."

"Luna," Draco whispered taking a deep breath "just leave me alone."

"There it is. I can see it eating through you. You resent someone else."

Luna was right. Draco did resent someone. Harry Potter. He hated the fact that Harry was who Luna wanted to be with.

Draco still had no proof of this, but he was sure it was true.

"Just leave me alone!" Draco yelled. Luna quickly stepped back and offered Draco a warm smile.

She understood Draco's reaction and decided to obey and leave him alone. Draco needed time away from Luna. So Luna slowly turned around and headed for the door.

Draco heard the toilet door close and he knew that Luna was now gone.

Draco was left alone again. He felt the rush of pain come back, but Draco refused to let it control him. He went back to the same sink and pulled his head beneath the tap and let the water run on his face.

A cold shiver went through his body, but he remained trapped in the water. At least the water prevented Draco from thinking of Luna. He concentrated on the pressure of the water hitting his face.

He remained under the water for a few minutes until his body had enough.

At least the water helped Draco in reducing the pain and bringing him back to his senses.