Chapter Seventeen

So chapter seventeen has arrived! A big thanks to all your amazing comments and support. You guys rock! :D So enjoy, and don't forget to tell me what you think ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry Potter was walking around trying to find Luna. He wasn't sure as to what he was going to do or say once he found her, but he was following his instincts.

It had been around an hour and a half since Harry had gone out the library to find Luna, and he still hadn't found her. Harry was getting anxious. He searched classrooms, corridors and even the Ravenclaw tower and still couldn't find her. Harry didn't have a clue as to where she could be. Hogwarts was huge, and trying to find her was like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

So after a few minutes of wondering where Luna could be, Harry remembered he had a very useful gadget that could help him find her. Harry felt quite annoyed at himself for not coming up with it before.

Harry quickly ran up to the set of stairs and arrived to the Gryffindor common room. He went over to his dormitory and lifted his mattress slightly to take out the Marauder's Map. 

Harry lighlty tapped the piece of parchement with his wand and said "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

In seconds, the map had revealed every inch of ground at hogwarts and every person in it. Harry scanned through each person trying to find the name of Luna Lovegood.

And there it was.

The name was hovering over the same spot meaning that Luna was most probably sitting down.

Harry quickly made his way out of the Gryffindor common room and down the stairs again. He was heading to the gardens when he saw a familiar figure blocking his way.

Draco Malfoy was leaning against the arched doorway looking out into the horizon with a green apple in his hand. Crabbe and Goyle were standing next to him.

Draco turnred around having heard a set of footsteps running towards him. As soon as Draco saw who it was, he bit into his apple and gave Harry an unamused look.

"What are you doing here, Potter?" Draco spat the 'p' and looked at Harry in disgust.

Draco clenched his hand into a fist as anger began to fill his thoughts. Draco wanted to destroy Harry Potter for taking his Luna away from him. He knew that he still had no proof that Luna liked Harry, but Draco was convinced it was true. Besides, Harry already knew Draco hated him so it wouldn't be a surprise seeing him this disgusted and furious.

"None of your buisness Malfoy. Now if you don't mind?" Harry gestured towards the door and gave a slight motion to the right implying that they should move out of his way.

"Don't you dare order me around, Potter." Draco growled as he stormed his way towards Harry. His green apple still in hand. But as he was getting closer, Harry raised his wand and pointed it just above Draco's nose.

Crabbe and Goyle automatically took their wands out to protect Draco. They headed towards him and stood on either side of him forming a triangle.

Draco began to laugh; a mischievous and angry sort of laugh. Draco narrowed his eyes at Harry and curled is upper lip in revulsion.

Harry remained standing strong infornt of Draco as he saw him take out his wand. However, Draco rasied his wand to Harry's throat and was millimeters away from touching it.

"What are you going to do, Potter?"

Crabbe and Goyle both took a step closer to Harry. Goyle was slightly worried about Draco making a rash move against Harry knowing his condition at the moment. Draco would want to kill Harry for taking his girl, he thought.