Chapter Thirty Two

I know I promised you guys that I would upload more often but I went on holiday for  a month. But now that I am back I am pleased to say that I have time on my hands to write this next chapter. ATTENTION! Sadly, there is only two more chapters left unitl this story finishes but I'm thinking of wrtiting an  epilogue as well, what do you think?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draco rushed to the Room Of Requirement. It was a cold evening. The air was biting at his skin. Goosebumps crawled all over him. He tugged on the end of his sleeve; his forearm prickled, although this was more than usual. He knew it was bound to hurt and prickle and ache from time to time, but tonight, the Dark Mark was agonizing. No, it didn't literally, physically hurt, but it hurt on the inside, and the inside was what mattered the most.

Draco stood before the hidden entrance and took a deep breath until it's doorway was revealed. He gulped and tugged at the end of his shirt to control his shaking, but the anticipation and the ticking of the clock was too potent in his mind that it prevented him to calm down. Malfoy took a hasty step forward and his brain followed the pattern until it lead him to the Vanishing Cabinet.

Shaking, Draco took out his wand and performed the Harmonia Nectere Passus spell and waited. Waited for that brush of footsteps, for the rattle or squeek on wood. For any slight movement or sound that pronounced the arrival of his awaited guests. Suddenly, and without much decency, the coarse arrival of the Death Eaters had arised and six menacing and vulgar looking characters had flooded in through the door. Leading them was Draco's very own Aunt - Bellatrix Lestrange.

Her ragged and yet arrogant bearing only made her gaunt and skull-like face more menacing. However, it was clear that she managed to retain some vestige of her great beauty by the way her thin lips plucked and the redness of its blush only outlined her features more vigorously and made the colour of her eyes briskier and more dashing when focused. Bellatrix's sadistic aura only encouraged her fellow Death Eaters to thrive for more blood and vengeance. Their growls and scowls made the hairs on Draco's neck stand at a peak whilst his fears caused turmoil inside him.

"It's time, Draco." Bellatrix's chilling voice didn't help in making Draco any less fearful, but the excitement and hunger of the people around him told him that he shouldn't squander with time and should therefore be on his way.

The Battle of the Astronomy Tower was upon them.

It was time.

~

Hermione Granger was in the process of telling Luna Lovegood the concern she had over Harry Potter's intese attachment to his Advanced Potion-Making book which was property of The Half-Blood Prince. But Luna, wasn't fully listening to her outrage on the matter as she was too busy thinking about where Draco might have disappeared to.

When Luna woke up this morning, she wasn't surprised to find herself alone under the shade of the tree and the reflection of the bright sun on the surface of the lake. She would have been too naive to think that Draco would be by her side; however, she wasn't stupid as to think he had used her for his own advantage. Draco Malfoy's love was of genuine kind and his disappearance only meant he was in trouble. The conversation they shared last night had worried Luna of the dangers, Draco had gotten himself into.

She knew he didn't want to do whatever thing he was forced to do. Draco had said he had no choice but to go about and fulfill it.

Luna's silence during Hermione's speech was interpreted by Granger as one of concern and attention for her fellow friend, but as soon as Luna had began to speak of a matter of no relevant nature to the conversation she was met with a severely shocking look from Hermione.