Prologue and Characters

Our Life, Our Secrets, Our Story

This story is dedicated to Amber445 for helping me come up with the name. Thanks!! I think I like it this way. Now it's the Lifest Series. :) 

(Alexandra Caster (AKA Alex) - Main Character, Female Alpha, Original Lifest)

(Andrew Caster - Brother, Younger, Second Oldest)

(Jessie Caster - Ex-mom)

(Jason Caster - Ex-dad)

(Stephanie Spokes – Mom, not related)

(John Spokes – Dad, not related)

(Suzy Caster – Sister, Younger, Youngest)

(Isabella Isadora – Cousin, Best Friend, Beta)

(Olivia O’ Conner – Cousin, Best Friend, Omega)

(Josh Walker – Cousin, Best Friend)

(Carrie Walker – Mom)

(Sam Walker – Little Brother)

(Alec Green - Main Character, Alpha, Second Lifest)

(Emily Green – Mom, resigned Female Alpha)

(Joseph Green (AKA Joe) – Dad, resigned Alpha)

(Pamela Green (AKA Pam) - Sister, Younger, Youngest)

(Brendan Benet - Best friend, Beta)

(Oscar Oxford – Best Friend, Omega)

(More characters will be added)

Part 1

Alex’s POV

I can’t believe it!! It’s finally happening!! After 6 months of cruel, grueling planning and decorating, making sure everything is perfect and all. I finally get to marry the man I love. I’m so excited, nervous, scared, anxious that I can’t even decided which emotion I should go with.

As you all should know by now, I’m Alex Caster, soon to be Alex Green. Lifest number 1 and the one that was suppose to save the world or destroy the world, but in reality, Alec, my soon to be husband, did all the work.

In a couple of hours, he and I are going to be married. We’re going to be bound, whole and forever. I’m so glad that I’m immortal now, because Alec and I have forever to be together. The sad part is, is that everyone around isn’t so they will age like normal and we’ll have to watch them die one by one, but if I can stop it, I won’t let them, never.

Anyway, I am currently getting my hair, make-up, nails, dress and all that done. I only have about 4 hours till I become Mrs. Alexandra Green. I can’t wait, but I’m still a bit nervous, anxious and all that. It will be new and I know we’ll have some obstacles, (whose relationship is perfect?) but I’m sure Alec and I can work it out. We’ve got this and we can do this. I know we can. I mean we’ve faced the Angel and Devil both, not to mention some pretty weird and strange stuff before. How bad can a marriage be?

I guess we’ll all just have to wait and see.

Alec’s POV

We’re finally doing this. We’re finally getting married, after all of the hard work Alex and I, not to mention a lot of our friends and family, have done to make this possible, Alex and I are finally getting married. I

It wasn’t as easy it as it looks. We had to do a lot of stuff to get this done in 6 months, because we had to finish and graduate school first and then we had to think about college and stuff, then we had to plan the wedding and all while thinking about many other things, like taking care of the pack, getting everyone settled back into things, and more.

Alex and I managed to get this done in only 6 months, which is a miracle, even for us. Right now, I’m getting ready and all that, in about 4 hours Alex and I are going to be married. I wanted to start thinking about our future together but that was very hard to do when you have to take into account so many different factors. Alex and I were struggling with a lot of things, but our family and friends have helped us through all this. We’ll make this marriage work. I won’t let us fall apart, not ever. 

Hey guys!!!! I'm starting the new story!!!! It's going to be about 10-25 chapters if it's more then I guess I'm doing a complete sequel. I need a new cover for this so anyone interested in making a cover for me, please and thank you!!!!!!!

Comment, Rate and Vote or I'll think you don't like it and then I'll get sad and take it down