Part 19

<-- Go back to read the last chapter, so I don't have to summerize it for you! Also it might help jog your memory. 

Part 19

Selene’s POV

This morning was amazing. I got to wake up to Chase’s voice, the first thing I saw, heard, tasted, and felt was him. It couldn’t have been a better morning to a great day, or at least I hoped it was a good day. I think I’m on cloud nine, I thought.

Suddenly out of nowhere, Ash tackles me, like she always does, but this time I’m caught off guard, because I was not on planet earth, but rather in my head. I fell forward, bracing myself to hit the floor and have Ash fall on me, until Chase’s arms grabbed around the waist and pulled me against his chest, protectively.

This caused Ash to fall on the slick wood floor and make a thud sound plus a scream on the way down and a groan when she hit the ground. I gaped at her, as Chase stared in shock, we crouched down to make sure she was ok, seeing as she basically did a face plant.

“I want a mate to catch me when I fall.” She pouted as she got up.

That made me smile and look over at Chase, grateful. He smiled back at me as if to say ‘I will always protect you.’

“Sorry, I wasn’t even on earth when you tackled me.” I pulled her up.

“Note to self: don’t tackle Selene when she’s not here.” Ash said out loud.

It caused me to grin, because she did that specifically for me. I linked arms with her as Chase stood beside me. Chase and I along with Natalia and Tyler had our breakfast this morning with our parents, and their parents, in our dorm. It was nice and cozy, not to mention mom’s food is to die for. The rest of the pack was eating breakfast right now at the dinning table, aside from the people that had to work on Saturday, during the summer.

“Do you two have any plans for today?” She asked, curious.

I thought back to what our duties were for the day.

“Tyler and I have some pack business and duties to do, which means Chase and Natalia have to be with us for some of it. Considering it’s only 9 in the morning it should take us till…about 3 in the afternoon, does that count?” I asked.

“Uh…yea that counts!” She shook her head at me.

“Well to me it seems like nothing, but considering the way both you and Chase were just staring at me, I assume it’s not.” I noted.

“Duh, no one uses 7 hours of their day, on pack business none the less, and then says it’s nothing.” She pointed out.

“Well is there something you had in mind? After 3 in the afternoon, I’m pretty sure I’m free, I don’t know about Chase though.” I looked up at him, silently asking the question.

“I’m all yours today…and every day.” He winked in reply.

I smiled back, standing on my tippy toes to reach his lips.

“Oh get a room!” Ash rolled her eyes.

I responded by rolling my eyes at her and taking Chase’s hand instead.

“I wanted to go have Saturday Movie Night.” Ash said.

Usually when Ash and I felt that the we were growing distant, needed to spend more time with each other, or we had something to tell to the other, in private, we would hold a Saturday Movie Night, usually at my house, because my parents were more lenient and we could do sleepovers at my house better, which is usually what it would turn into.