Part 15

I've got the next chapter ready. I just need comments and votes to upload. I need about at least 10 each. Thx. 

Part 15 

Selene’s POV

After dinner, and hanging around with the pack, Chase, Natalia, Amanda, William, mom, dad, Tyler and I went up to the dorm, to talk with them in private about joining our pack. They were very eager because they hadn’t been in a pack for some time now, so they wanted to feel like a part of the family. I knew how it felt it’s amazing to know that you belong somewhere, that your position can never be taken away. I sat down on one a couch with Chase, Tyler, Natalia and I and Amanda, mom, William and dad sat down on the one across from us. It was easier to converse this way, I think.

“Alright, now Selene and Tyler tell me that you had been kicked out of your pack, am I correct?” Dad started off.

Chase, Natalia, Amanda and William all looked down, ashamed, nervous and embarrassed.

“Yes, Alpha, that’s right.” William responded first.

“Why exactly were you kicked out?” He continued to question.

“Our pack was too big so they started kicking people out.” William asked.

“Which pack is this?” Dad asked, curious.

Packs aren’t allowed to do that. If a pack doesn’t have enough room, they talk to the council of Alpha’s. We would have found a way to fix this problem. Tyler thought to me.

I thought so. I wonder what caused this.

“The Wind Pack” William answered.

Tyler and I stiffed while Mom and Dad growled. That was the pack that kicked out Mr. and Mrs. Silver. I was shocked. Dad, mom and Tyler were on the same track as me

That packed caused a lot of trouble as it was. Their Alpha, Hunter Young, was an arrogant, in your face, type of alpha. The Council of Alpha’s didn’t like him very much either, no one did. I remembered Chase saying that he was the next in line Alpha of the Moon Bay Pack.

“Wait, Chase didn’t you say you were next in line to be alpha of that pack?” I asked, voicing my thoughts.

“See that’s the thing, Alpha Hunter Young overthrew my father and took control.” Chase explained.

“How come we hadn’t heard of this? If we had, I’m sure some pack would have backed you up.” My mom asked.

“Well it was meant to be a private affair, with our pack as witnesses. I hadn’t wanted anyone else involved.” William tried to explain.

“So none of the alpha’s knew that you had been overthrown. We had all assumed you went into hiding. Instead, after Alpha Hunter had taken over, he kick you and your family out, even some of your most loyal pack members, like Mr. and Mrs. Silver.” Tyler pieced together.

I gave him a smile, showing how proud I was that he was smart enough to piece all that together. Chase’s family only nodded, gravely.

“We’ll solve this problem. For now, you are welcome into our pack. After I speak with the Council of Alpha’s I shall talk about the welcoming ceremony for pack members. Welcome to Moon Pack.” Dad said, getting up and shaking each of Chase’s family’s hands.

Mom and dad left with Amanda and William. They left us kids to have fun.

“Come on. Let’s introduce you to the pack!” I smiled, as I took Chase’s hand and led him to the baby rooms.

“We have our own hospital within the pack house, especially for werewolf babies. Aren’t they so cute?” I smiled at the little babies, sleeping.