Part 7

Alright guys, even though I didn't get the number of comments I would have liked, I still uploaded. 

“Apparently it wasn’t just us four either, I was talking to some of the pack mates and they also thought it more boring than usual. Some of them even thought there was something fishy about it.” I told them, while driving home.

“I’m sure it’s nothing.” Selene waved off.

When we got back home, with the rest of the pack, we all gathered in the living room, which really wasn’t a living room, more of a hang out place. Mom and dad, Alpha and Female Alpha of the Moon Pack, our pack, were waiting for us. They had made snacks, like they always do for the entire pack.

We left Zach and Ash downstairs and told them we’d meet at like 6 o’ clock, after we were done with our homework and stuff.

Once we got inside our dorm, we went to the living room. Mom and dad sat down on one couch and we sat down in another.

“We need to talk.” Mom started off.

Part 7

Selene’s POV

As soon as we got home, our parents were waiting for us. Nothing new, they were always waiting for us. Today however, was a bit different. I couldn’t shake off the feeling that something was going to happen today, something, unsettling. I spent most of my day trying to shake it off and convince myself nothing was going to happen, but the feeling never went away.

When we got to our dorm, Tyler and I put our book bags in our room before coming back into the living room and relaxing a bit.

“We need to talk.” Mom said, turning off the TV.

That’s when I started panicking. The whole day I had been trying to convince myself that nothing was wrong and that everything was ok, and as soon as I get home, my mom worries. Maybe everything’s not ok.

“Mom what is it?” Tyler asks, concerned.

In more ways than one right now, he looked a lot like our dad. He had the same hair, and eye color, same skin, everything. Dad even mentioned that when he was 18 years old, when mom and dad met, he looked a lot like Tyler.

“We haven’t exactly told you everything.” Dad said, truthfully.

“What haven’t you told us?” I asked, panicking.

“Sweetie calm down.” Mom soothed me.

“She’s been worrying something was going to happen today. Apparently this was the something.” Tyler grumbled.

“What?” Mom turned her attention to him.

“Yeah, she’s been getting this weird feeling all day that something’s wrong. Why?” Tyler explained curious.

“Ok, listen to us very carefully now.” Dad said, serious.

As Alpha’s kids we were good at not letting our emotions show, not judging or making decisions until the whole story is heard, and being calm in the face of danger and emergency. Right now, neither Tyler nor I are able to use our skills, we were hurt, and worried, and concerned, at the same time curious.

“Selene, Tyler, what happened to your Alpha training?” Dad said sternly.

We were still learning, but it still kind of upset us. We quickly got our emotions back together and were calm, cool and collected before Mom started speaking again.

“Your dad and I aren’t just werewolves. We’re….do you know what Lifests are?” Mom began.

Tyler and I nodded.