Part 12

Recap: 

What exactly is this organization? I feel like they’re the reason for all my sadness and pain.” I said, skeptically.

“We don’t truly know ourselves. After we’re done with our assignments, we’re usually let go. Zane and I were let go after Alec and you got married. Recently though, we’ve been put back on, because our case wasn’t entirely finished. PALC had over looked something, another prophecy with your family, the one with Tyler and Selene.” Jack informed.

“Well is that it? Or is there more to the story?” I asked.

“Well, there’s something else.” Jack said, hesitantly.

Oh great. I could tell this was what I had been waiting for, but that I wouldn’t like what I was about to hear.

“What is it?” I asked, straightforward.

“Now, here come your parents in the story.”

I froze. 

Part 12

Alex’s POV (Sorry guys, but this all has to be done in Alex’s POV it wouldn’t be the same if it was in Alec’s POV, I want you guys to get the full experience.)

This is what Alec and I had been waiting for. Finally we would know the truth, and possibly the outcome of the future. I was frozen and Alec wrapped his arm around me, unfreezing me slightly.

I motioned for them to continue.

“When your parents knew they were going to have you, they were constantly thinking about you. They were always worrying, hoping, for your safety. That’s all they wanted. Some of the most powerful creatures on the planet knew what would happen, the foreseers, the demonic creatures, the good and evil, all of the powerful ones did. They wanted you Alex. They wanted you on their side. They were willing to take you away from your parents, just so you could fight for their side. No one knew about all of the prophecy, they just knew that you would be either good or bad, and everyone had their own beliefs from there on, some people thought you would wipe out whichever side you weren’t on. Others thought you were going to kill everyone, but those closest to you. Everyone had their own thoughts on you.” Jack continued.

“PALC was doing whatever they could to protect you. They wanted to make sure that no harm came to you, because if it did, no one knew what would happen. It was truly hard, though. PALC had peaceful creatures on their side, not armies. Your parents decided to take up the position of their army, their two people army. They were certainly enough, though, since they were the most powerful people on the planet, they could defeat anyone else. Though it would be hard for even them, consider how wanted you were. They thought if they couldn’t raise you themselves then maybe they could at least protect you, they only way they can, as parents of you, with their hearts, mind, body and soul, everything they have.” Jack paused for a minute, to let it sink in.

I couldn’t believe it. They had just been trying to protect me. That’s all they wanted. PALC had probably made them do whatever they were doing. I was seriously beginning to hate that stupid organization. It seemed to be the reason for all my pain and suffering.

“As soon as you were born they set out to defeat anyone that tried to get in your way. It took years, and they never truly stopped. They did have periods of rest, where not a lot of them were out to get you, which made them wary and more cautious. I don’t know how, but they managed to have two more kids, Andrew and Suzy. Of course since they were busy protecting you, they couldn’t raise Andrew or Suzy either, so they got some more friends to help them. Andrew was passed on to your grandmother, but she was old and died before Andrew was even 10 years old. She had given Andrew over to her best friend, Abigail, of another pack. What your grandmother didn’t know was that Abigail would soon find her supposed mate. I don’t think that was her mate, I think he tricked her into thinking he was. Well her mate was abusive and gave the pack a bad record. Soon Abigail killed herself, in depression, that her mate was such an evil person, in anger, at herself for being with him, and suffer, for him abusing her and her pack so much. Andrew was left behind to deal with him. Andrew of course, being the son of the two most powerful parents in the world, was stronger than him. Andrew had overtaken the pack in less than a week. That’s when you found him, about a month after he had taken over.”