Part 3

I'm sorry I haven't been uploading! I feel really bad, but I got caught up in a lot of stuff. Sorry, I'm really sorry. 

Part 3

Alec’s POV

We’ve finally graduated. I got a technical job, as a computer engineer and Alex had wanted an accounting job, we had both been working for about 5 years now and we even had kids now.

Selene, our daughter, the youngest, was only about 6 years old. She had just started school too, pretty recently. She was a miniature version of Alex, with the water blue eyes and the black hair, with blue tips at the end. She was also just as pretty as Alex, with her pale, fair skin and a personality which reflected Alex in every way.

Tyler, our son, the oldest, was now 8 years old. Yes, I admit, he is like me in more than one way. He has my hair and my tan skin, with leader like qualities and he even sounded a bit like me when he talked. I guess they had both chosen who their role model was.

They were very mature for their age, let me tell you, they knew things that most people did not know at their tender age. I suppose it had something to do with the fact that they had us for parents, but maybe it didn’t.

“Alec, come here and help me get Tyler dressed.” Alex called from somewhere in the house.

Using my super hearing, I headed in the direction I knew she was. When I reached there, Alex was trying to get Tyler dressed for school, one of the harder tasks. As soon as Tyler saw me, though, he came running straight at me, still in his pajamas. I picked him up easily, as he squealed.

“Hey, dad!” He exclaimed.

“I’ve managed to stay alive till my 18th birthday with people who wanted to use me for my powers, but I can’t even get an 8 year old to change his clothes so he can go school.” Alex sighs.

I laugh at that one, as I put Tyler down and walk over to her. I hugged her close to me, by wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her to my chest.

“Well, that’s life, I guess.” I smiled at her.

“Well, you get Tyler to get dressed and I’ll go see where and what Selene is doing.” She kissed my cheek and walked away.

As I tried to coax Tyler to change to go to school, Alex went to go check up on Selene.

Alex’s POV

I can’t believe how much has changed over the 5 years we’ve graduated. Alec and I are in the process of raising two kids and working in the real life, while trying to act as normal as possible. After our wedding, we decided we wanted to live a normally as possible, because I was tired of having to save the world and it was already safe, plus when we have kids, like we do now, I didn’t want them to know about what we use to do and that stuff. I wanted to keep them safe, as safe as I possibly could, they deserved innocence, something I couldn’t give Suzy, Andrew or Sam.

“Selene, are you—” I started as I entered her room.

She was standing in the middle of her room, trying to her a shirt over her head.

“Mommy, I’m stuck!” She explained.

I let out a laugh. Selene was always up when I told her. Tyler was the one that was lazy, getting that from Alec. I tugged down the shirt, careful not to hurt her. I smiled at her, kissing her cheek.

“Come on. Let’s get you your breakfast.” I took her hand and we walked down to the kitchen.

“Hey, mom!” Tyler yelled, coming up to me.

“Oh, now you want me.” I state, as I pick him up.

Yeah, I know, they’re both 8 and 6 so they should be hard to carry, but they are lightest things I’ve had to carry every day. It amazes me because they eat like crazy and they’re still as light as the day they were born!

“Come on. It’s time for school!” I told them, taking their hands.

We walked all the way downstairs and got Andrew to drop them off and Suzy. I sighed, as I got ready for work also.

“I can’t believe it. Even after they’re gone, we’ve still got so much work to do!!” I exclaimed.

“Yeah, we’re not only taking care of ourselves and our kids, but our pack too. It does get hard sometimes, I suppose.” Alec came up behind me, kissing my cheek.

“I just don’t get how you did it before!” I exclaimed turning around to peck him on the lips.

“Well, I had mom and dad, and then you came in too. Plus I had the whole packs support and cooperation. All those made it easier. Now I guess, we’re on our own.” Alex reasoned.

“Not entirely. You got us.” Someone from behind us said.

We turned around and we saw our most trusted friends, the beta and omega of the pack.

“Yeah you can always count on us.” Bells agreed, happily.

Brendan, the first person to talk, Bells, Oscar and Olive stood in the doorway. Bells and Brendan’s relationship had been going well, with slight interruptions and mistakes here and there but for the most part it was going good. Olive and Oscar’s relationship was also smooth, they had arguments here and there thought (mostly about intelligence) but they would always patch it up.

“You know we’re always here for you, Alex, Alec.” Oscar backed up. 

“Yeah, I know that guys. You have no idea how much of a help you’ve been to Alec and I. Bells and Brendan are always talking care of Tyler and Selene whenever we’re too busy to. Oscar and Olive are always there to give us advice on anything and everything we can’t think or do ourselves. We’re really grateful.” I smiled at my circle of dear friends.

 It looked like everything was going to be ok. It actually felt like Alec and I, plus our kids, were going to have a happy ending. How wrong I was at the time.

 As I said I'm sorry. I don't know the last time I uploaded and I instantly thought of you guys. Just comment and vote to let me know I still have my readers, and that you guys are still waiting for my uploads. I'll try to upload all this week because I'm off, but I make no promises. I'm really sorry for not uploading earlier.