The Birth of a Pup-Guard

We called it the Traveler. And its arrival changed us forever. Great cities were built on Mars and Venus. Mercury became a garden world. Human life span tripled. It was a time of miracles. We stared our into the galaxy and knew that it was our destiny to walk in the light of other stars. But the Traveler had an enemy: a Darkness, which had hunted it for eons, across the black gulfs of space. Centuries after our Golden Age began, this Darkness found us, and that was the end of everything.

But it was also a beginning.

-The Speaker, Voice of the Traveler-

Its been 3 years sense Rocky and Tootsie became mates, Rocky was back in the Paw Patrol, but it was short lived. Rocky was fired from the Paw Patrol, cause he tried to harm one of his teammates: Marshall. Rocky did it cause Marshall was teasing him again. Even though he got fired he didn't mind, cause he still had his mate. But unknowingly they were being watched. 

Rocky: I can't believe I got fired from the Paw Patrol. he said being upset.

Tootsie: I know Rocky, you did not deserve this.

Rocky: Thank you, my mate, he said while licking her cheek.

Tootsie: Your welcome, my mate, she said returning the lick.

Meanwhile in orbit over Earth, a Guardian, Hunter type known as Cerberus was investigating a known human civilization which is believed to be untouched by the Darkness. He needed to do this mission himself sense his fireteam is searching for Charlemagne, the Warmind of Mars in Freehold. He was in his jumship: Hildian Seeker, scanning the Earth when he got a transmission from the Tower. 

Ghost: Cerberus, I'm getting a transmission from Commander Zavala.

Cerberus: Patch it through. 

Zavala: Guardian, this is Commander Zavala. We have reports from Ikora Ray's Hidden, that this town "Adventure Bay" is definitely untouched by the Darkness. We want you to go down there, and protect  it for now, but stay silent. Good luck Guardian.

Cerberus did not like this plan, but orders are orders. He was really hoping to see Mara Sov again. Mara Sov and Cerberus are both in a romantic relationship. They been together for years. When he helped hunt down the House of Wolves for the Reef, she had a crush on him. Ever sense the Kell of Kells was captured, the remnants of the Wolves now follow Cerberus's command making him, the new Kell of Wolves, which gained the City an unlikely ally.

Cerberus: Alright, lets roll out Ghost.

The ship was entering the Earth's atmosphere. The ship was a few feet from the ground. Cerberus was teleported out of the ship. When he was on his way to this town, he heard something. It didn't sound like the Fallen nor the Hive, it was two pups. He stayed hidden in the shadows of the forest, just not to get discovered. 

Rocky: Did you hear that?

Tootsie: Ya. It sounds like its coming from those bushes. 

Cerberus: If they see me, the mission will be compromised.

Ghost: Maybe not, if we just talk to them.

Cerberus: I guess we should. I hate it when your right.

Cerberus stepped out in the open, the two pups were shocked in fear. The pups were really scared. Cerberus went to say something.

Cerberus: Do not be afraid. 

Tootsie: W-who are you?

Cerberus: My name is Cerberus, I am a Guardian; Hunter class.

Rocky: Where did you came from?

Cerberus: I came from the Last City.

Rocky and Tootsie were confused, about the Last City. They didn't believe, until they saw a Guardian, right in front of them. 

Rocky: Why are you here near Adventure Bay?

Cerberus's Ghost came out to tell them. They were startled to see such a strange machine.

Ghost: We are hear doing some recon near the town to protect the humans there, just following orders. 

Tootsie: W-w-what are you?

Ghost: I am a Ghost, an AI created by the Traveler. 

Rocky: The Traveler?

Cerberus: Yes, the Traveler: a mysterious floating sphere, that protects humanity, from the Darkness. But enough of this, what are you doing here?

Rocky: We got fired from the Paw Patrol.

Cerberus: The Paw Patrol?

Tootsie: Ya. They are a team that protects Adventure Bay.

Cerberus: You got fired huh. I got an idea. Why don't you join the Guardians? I could use some smart and resourceful pups like you two.

Rocky: That sounds great, but whats it gonna be like?

Cerberus: I tell you when we get to the City.

Tootsie: I'll have to decline, cause I am pregnant with 2 pups, but where Rocky goes I go.

Cerberus: Very well. Ghost send in my jumpship, please.

Cerberus's jumpship appeared from the sky, the three were teleported inside the ship, and were on there way to the Last City.

To be continued.