Homecoming

"The whole natural order stands as evidence of a progressive movement toward an elevated state of being."

- Rasputin, the last AI Warmind -

Fireteam Blood Ghosts were on there way to the Last City, to talk about the good news to the Vanguard. Rocky was happy that he was going back to his mate, he couldn't wait for Tootsie to see his powers. Cerberus looked at Rocky and saw how happy he was, it made him remember about how he was like that with Mara Sov, he really missed her but he knew that she was okay. 

Cerberus: So Rocky, how were you doing in the Paw Patrol?

Rocky: Well, it was great, until I got kicked out.

Cerberus: What happened?

Rocky: I harmed Marshall. He teased me again, I attacked him. Ryder saw what happened, and he kicked me out, they hated me again; but Tootsie was always by my side, she was the only one I could count on. I wish I could just go back, and stop myself from doing it.

Cerberus: I'm sorry to here that, Rocky.

Rocky: Its okay, thank you for understanding Cerberus.

Cerberus: No problem, anyway were here.

The Blood Ghosts landed there jumpships back at the hanger and went to see the Vanguard. Once they made it Tootsie ran to Rocky and kissed him on the muzzle, they decided to go somewhere private, while the rest of the team were telling the Vanguard, Rocky's progress.

Zavala: So how good was he.

War Path: He has made excellent progress Zavala. He's a fast learner.

Carrie: I agree, he may be the one to end this war.

Ikora Ray: If that's true, the Traveler made a wise decision.

Cadye-6: I guess he is having some time with his mate.

Cerberus: Cadye your always like this, having a high sense of humor.

Cadye-6: Thank you for the report Guardians.

Cerberus: No problem.

Zavala: Wait, Cerberus.

Cerberus: Yes, Zavala?

Zavala: You have a new mission, remember?

Cerberus: Oh, well tell us what it is.

Zavala: We intercepted a Cabal signal on Phobos, we believe that there planning an invasion, but we are not so sure, they may be under attack by a new enemy. We want you and your team, including Rocky to investigate and assess the threat.

Cerberus: When do you want us there?

Eris Morn: When your ready.

Carrie: Eris, what are you doing here?

Eris Morn: Why I'm here to help you.

Zavala: Cerberus, we need you there when your ready.

Cerberus: We will do our best, Zavala.

Meanwhile with Rocky:

Rocky and Tootsie were walking together on the streets of the City, they were amazed on how beautiful the City was, also realizing that its the last hope for humanity. 

Rocky: This place is beautiful.

Tootsie: It is, this place is amazing.

Rocky's Ghost: Rocky I got Cerberus on, you want me to pass it through?

Rocky: Sure.

Cerberus: Rocky we need you and Tootsie here when you can.

Rocky: Alright Cerberus, were on our way.

Rocky and Tootsie made it to the Tower Plaza, and walked to where Cerberus and his team was.

Rocky: What is it Cerberus?

Cerberus: Are you ready for your first mission?

Rocky: I'm ready. Can I bring Tootsie?

Cerberus: Very well, as long as see doesn't get in the way.

War Path: Well lets go.

The Guardians grabbed there jumpships and marked there coordinates to the Cabal base on Phobos.

To be Continued...