Rocky's Trials Part 1: Solar

"If, as they say, the coming events cast their shadows ahead of time, then the past events cannot but leave their reflections behind them."

- Rasputin, the last AI Warmind -

Cerberus: Well to get you Solar we need to go to Mercury.

Rocky: We can go to other planets?

War Path: Of course we can, we have jumpships.

Rocky's Ghost: That's right Rocky. You Guardians can go to other worlds in the Sol System.

Carrie: We also have also have Sparrows, hover bikes which we can to our objectives quickly.

Rocky: Well what are we waiting for? Lets go.

Tootsie: Wait, Rocky.

Rocky: Yes, Tootsie?

Tootsie: Please be safe, I don't want to lose you, promise me you will come back alive. I don't want our pups to be without a father.

Tootsie was starting to cry, but Rocky kissed her, on the muzzle.

Rocky: I promise Tootsie, I'll come back before those pups are born.

Cerberus: Lets go Rocky.

Cerberus's fireteam went into there jumpships, and went into orbit.

Rocky: Wait Cerberus. What is your team called?

Cerberus: We are Fireteam Blood Ghosts.

Rocky: Cool name.

Cerberus: Thanks. Are you guys ready?

War Path:  I'm ready.

Carrie: As am I.

Cerberus: Then lets go.

There jumpships entered hyperspace, for a few minutes. After that they exited out and flew to Mercury. The planet didn't look like how it was before. The entire planet was a machine.

Cerberus: Welcome to Mercury, Rocky.

Rocky: Why does it look like that?

Carrie: The Vex transformed the once beautiful garden world into a machine. We don't know why the Vex  transform other worlds, but they must be stopped.

War Path: I came here once. I managed to escape the planet when the Vex had total control over it.

Rocky: So where are we going?

Cerberus: Were going to meet Osiris. An old Warlock who fought in the Six Fronts, and The Battle of Twilight Gap.

Rocky: Okay.

The Blood Ghosts landed near a Vex Temple in  Caloris Spires. They went up the stairs just to meet a Warlock.

Osiris: Welcome, Guardians.

Cerberus: Hello Osiris.

Osiris: What brings you here?

Carrie: We have a Pup-Guard, his names Rocky he needs to obtain the 3 elemental powers.

Osiris: I already know about that, the Light told me.

Rocky: Hi, you must be Osiris.

Osiris: And you must be Rocky, the Light told me all about you.

Rocky: So where do I get my Solar power?

Osiris: Follow me.

The Blood Ghosts followed Osiris all the way to the Burning Shine, in the Fields of Glass.

Osiris: Welcome to the Burning Shine, Rocky! To obtain Solar you must  influence the Light in this very area. To do this you must kill the Vex.

Rocky: Wait, what?

Out of no where a cloud of black mist surrounded the Blood Ghosts, the fireteam was ready to fight.

Osiris: Guardians, you must kill the Vex, so Rocky can channel the Solar energy within them.

Cerberus: Are you guys ready to fight?

War Path: I'm ready to fight.

Carrie: Lets do this.

Vex appeared from the mist, Rocky was startled when he saw them. Machines that looked like they have no emotion, no mercy, just a desired goal to control time and space. The Blood Ghosts started to shoot the Vex. Goblins, Hobgoblins, Minotaurs and Hydras were shooting at the fireteam, but the Guardians stood there ground.

About 2 or 3 goblins were kill within each second; hobgoblins were killed every 5 seconds; and the Minotaurs and the Hydras, took 10 seconds.

The Blood Ghosts stand victorious and Rocky was concentrating on the Solar power inside the Vex. Solar energy was flowing through him, each second he was feeling strong with such great power.

Osiris: Well done Rocky, you have mastered the first trial.

Rocky: Thank you Osiris, I hope we see you again.

Osiris: I hope so to. Now go Rocky, your next trial awaits.

Cerberus: See you around Osiris.

War Path: See ya.

Carrie: Bye, Osiris.

The Blood Ghosts called for there jumpships and went into Mercury's orbit. 

Cerberus: That's a job well done, Rocky.

Rocky: Thank you, Cerberus. So whats next.

War Path: Your next trial is Arc.

To be Continued...