Rocky's Trials Part 2: Arc

"The Vex have no hope. No imagination, no drive, no fear. All they have is the Pattern. Everything must fit. If it can be made to fit, good. If it can't, it gets cut away."

- Praedyth -

Cerberus:  Our next destination is Venus. The Vex there are planning to harness the source of Arc.

Rocky: Okay, so whats it like on Venus?

Carrie: We will let you know on the way.

The Blood Ghosts went into hyperspace on their way to Venus. It would take them a few minutes to get to the planet, so they decided to talk.

War Path: Okay, Rocky. Venus is a volcanic jungle world. During the Golden Age when we first colonized the planet, a research group called the Ishtar Collective discovered Vex ruins. One of the ruins they found was called the Vault of Glass, a Vex underworld deep in the tunnels of Venus. The Collective managed to gain a lot of information about them, but they didn't know who or what created them.

Rocky: The Vex sound very strange. 

Carrie: They are. Osiris was exiled from the City, cause he was insane to know what the Darkness is. Rumor has it that he was too close to understanding the Vex. 

Rocky: So is that why he is on Mercury?

Carrie: That's correct.

Cerberus: Where here.

The team went out of hyperspace, and headed towards Venus. They landed near the Vex Citadel.

Rocky: So this is Venus.

Cerberus: The Vanguard just gave me info that there an Arc power source is on top of the Citadel.

Rocky saw a very tall machine, it looked like a big tree, but just a machine. it looked like it goes up for miles in the sky. Rocky was shocked to see such a thing.

Rocky: Is that the Citadel, Cerberus?

Cerberus: Correct. The last time we were there we captured Skolas, the Kell of Kells. We were helping the Reef stop the House of Wolves, ever sense I kill the Kell of Kells in the Prison of Elders, I was the Wolves new Kell, and I still am today.

Rocky: That's amazing.

Cerberus: Ya. I just hope the Queen is doing fine.

Rocky: Who's the Queen?

Cerberus: Mara Sov, the Queen of the Reef. She is just so beautiful to me, we've been together for 6 months. Even though her brother Uldren really doesn't trust me very well; but we're friends now.

Carrie: Alright, lets go.   

The team summoned there sparrows and were heading to the Citadel. 

Cerberus: That's strange, the Vex are not here. 

War Path: You think its an ambush?

Cerberus: Doubt that.

Carrie: I have a bad feeling about this.

War Path: Lets just get to the top.

Cerberus: There's the Gravity Lift. Ghost is it still functional?

Cerberus's Ghost: It is, I'm picking up a large Arc signature at the top.

The team used the lift they started to rise up from the air, within a few seconds they made it to the top.

Rocky: Wow. Its amazing up here.

Cerberus: Ghost are there any Vex around?

Cerberus's Ghost: I'm got a reading of a large Minotaur. Must be a Gate Lord.

Carrie: Lets go.

Floating Vex platforms started to appeared. The team jumped on each platform and managed to jump across without mistake. They got to the other side just to see a large Vex Minotaur in front of them. Cerberus drew out his Raze-Lighter, War Path drew out his Bolt-Caster, and Carrie drew out her Dark-Drinker. Before they could attack the Gate Lord summoned a large battalion of Vex Precursors.

War Path used the Sword of Thunder to kill the Vex Goblins from his Bolt-Caster. Cerberus killed the Minotaurs using the Phoenix Uppercut with his Raze-Lighter. Carrie killed Vex Hobgoblins using the Supermassive Vortex, with her Dark-Drinker. They killed many of them, but the Vex kept coming out of there time gates, the Vex were shooting at them with everything they got. The team was pinned down. 

Cerberus: Blood Ghosts, use your Light.

Cerberus: Drew out his Shodowshot and fired his void arrow at the Vex. The Vex couldn't move The Guardians made there move on the Vex and destroyed dozens of Vex. Carrie used her Stromtrance and killed countless Vex with her Arc. War Path used his Hammer of Sol killing the same amount of Vex as the others did, but more and more Vex kept coming out.   

Cerberus: Rocky you need to destroy the Gate Lord.

Rocky: How?

 A Vex goblin almost shot Rocky, Cerberus used his Answering Chord killing the goblin.

Cerberus: Use your Solar Power, Rocky. Focus on your Light to to unleash the power of Solar you have.

Rocky: I don't know how.

Cerberus: Concentrate, Rocky! Concentrate on your Light!

Rocky was concentrating on his Light he was completely calm. He was feeling something, it was his Light. Rocky unleashed his Solar power, he threw a flaming boomerang, which managed to kill all of the Vex, once they were dead. Rocky was ready to kill the Gate Load. The Gate Lord started shooting at Rocky with its Arc Cannons, Rocky dodged the shots, and used his boomerang, the Gate Lord was heavily damaged, but it was not dead yet. Rocky managed to decapitate the Gate Lord's head and it started to charge at Rocky, but before it did Rocky used his boomerang to slice its legs off. When it was weak Cerberus finished it off. 

Cerberus: Excellent work, Rocky. You have mastered the power of Solar.

Rocky went up to the dead Gate Lord, and channeled the Arc within him. He was growing more stronger than he was before.

War Path: Well done, Rocky. Just one more Elemental Power.

Carrie: Now Rocky, your last trial is to harness the Void.

To be Continued...