The Dreadnought

"They'll believe you are one of their own. And that is the only way."

- Toland, the Shattered -

Cerberus and his team made it to the Tower. Cerberus gave the stealth drive to a frame, then was heading to the plaza. Amanda Holliday was working on Eris's ship.

Frame: Maintenance pending. Requesting visual conformation.

Amanda Holliday: Ya, that's the last one. Port side.

Frame: Conformed.

Amanda Holliday: Interesting piece of tech, Cayde. Isn't this Eris Morn's ship. 

Cayde-6: That's correct. You know your a true artist. Can't even see the join.

Amanda Holliday: Cute. But Zavala got sign off on all launches. Need a log while I'm letting it go.

Cayde-6: Okay. How about: AN un-sanction op, using modified stealth tech to infiltrate a Dreadnought above Saturn's rings. So we can knock out it's weapon, create a transmat zone, and send in the calvary.

Amanda Holliday: How about test flight?

Cayde-6: Alright.

Amanda Holliday: It'll be waiting for ya, when your ready.

Cayde-6: Me? I'm not flying that thing.

Cayde then walked away so Amanda can get the ship ready.

Meanwhile with Cerberus:

The Blood Ghost were with Rocky and the Paw Patrol. Rocky was really happy that they were okay, especially the others were to.

Rocky: Your back.

Carrie: Was everything okay while we were gone?

Ryder: Everything was great and it turns out that Everest and Skye are also pregnant.

War Path: Well that's great congratulations Chase, you to Marshall.

Cerberus: That is great and all, but we need to get ready for our next mission.

Chase: Where are you guys heading?

War Path: We are planning to infiltrate a Hive Dreadnought near Saturn, so we can find and kill Oryx.

Cerberus: He will pay, for what he done to Mara Sov!

Everyone then noticed that Cayde-6 was walking to them.

Cyde-6: Don't worry Cerberus. You will have your revenge.

Cerberus: When do we begin our mission?

Cayde-6: Well Amanda is done installing the stealth drive on Eris's ship, so whenever your ready.

Cerberus: Is everyone ready?

Rocky: I am.

Carrie: So am I.

War Path: I'm so itched to slaughter some Hive.

Cerberus: Alright Eris's ship is good for 4 people, so I guess we can all get on that Dreadnought together. Lets move out.

The Blood Ghosts took Eris's ship and marked the location to Saturn. Once they entered hyperspace, Cayde than talked to them on the radio.

Cayde-6: Alright, Guardians. I've got telemetry from your Ghost, the Paw Patrol is with me here so they can also see what you see.

Rocky: Understood, Cayde.

The team then existed out of hyperspace, and was heading for Dreadnought. They had to hide in the debris that the Dreadnought made. Asteroids, Awoken fighters, Ketches, Hive Tombships and Warships were scattered all over the place.