Lost to Light: Part 1

Author's Note: I'm really glad that I am writing this story, and I hope you guys are enjoying it. Anyway there are 2 parts to this one. So lets begin the chapter, yes?

"Without victory we can never go home."

- Primus A'arn, commander of an unknown Cabal regiment -

Cerberus made it to the City the Paw Patrol and his teammates were waiting for him at the Plaza. Once the Paw Patrol saw him they charged at him and licking him a lot. Rocky and Tootsie were so happy that he was okay.

Cerberus: You guys missed me?

Rocky: Of course, we did. Were just glad your safe. 

Carrie: So have you found Oryx?

Cerberus: Yes, but getting to him is gonna be a problem.

Marshall: What do you mean?

Cerberus: I managed to find a rupture that could take us to Oryx but I couldn't get through.

Ryder: Why?

Little did they know that Eris was with them

Eris Morn: Only Ascendant Hive can go through ruptures.

Everest: Ascendant Hive?

Eris Morn: Ascendant Hive are warriors who command lesser Hive. The one Ascendant Hive I have ever known was Crota, the Son of Oryx, Eater of Hope. 

Rubble: Who was Crota?

Cerberus: He was the next hair to the Osmium Throne. He killed hundreds of Guardians including... Wei Ning. Eris told us how her and her fireteam went down into the Hellmouth on the Moon. Only she made it out alive. 

Eris Morn: It's true I was trapped in that pit for years. The Hive took my eyes, so I returned the favor.

War Path: After we killed Crota down in the Hellmouth the Hive down there were starting to decrease somehow.

Eris Morn: Now's not the time to talk. Cerberus you must go down into the Hellmouth again.

Cerberus: Why?

Eris Morn: I need you to retrieve a shard of a Hive crystal that may contain the last whispers of Crota's soul.

Cerberus: Alright, we can get your shard.

Eris Morn: Excellent, take this it's Toland's Journal. I'll be with Cayde to help guide you. 

Cerberus: Thanks.

Eris Morn: Now go.

Cerberus: You guys ready?

Rocky: I'm ready.

War Path: Me to.

Carrie: As am I.

Tootsie: Wait, Rocky please be safe for us. Our kids will be depressed if you were killed. 

Tootsie then started to cry. Rocky went up to Tootsie and kissed her.

Rocky: I'll be back soon, my love. I promise.

Drake and Penny: Daddy... wove... you Daddy. 

Rocky: I love you to kids. 

Cerberus: Ready, Rocky?

Rocky: Lets do it.

The Blood Ghosts were at their ships and were heading to the Moon. It didn't take long for them to get to the Hellmouth once they landed.

Eris Morn: Hold fast to Toland's Journal. I saw through my time in the dark.

Cayde-6: Hold fast to your guns Blood Ghosts, your heading back to the chamber where they contained Crota's soul.