Cayde-6's Stash/Marshall and Chase's good news

"To even exist in their space is to constantly demand your own existence."

- Eris Morn -

It was morning. Rocky, Tootsie and the Paw Patrol were waking up. The Awoken doctor came inside to tell them all that Tootsie can go.

Awoken Doctor: We have the results Tootsie is perfectly healthy. She can go with you guys.

Ryder: Thank you. Alright pups to the Air Patroler.

Ryder and the pups went back to the Air Patroler and were heading back to the Tower to relax. While Cerberus and his team were still doing there mission, Rocky decided to spend quality time with his family.

Tootsie: I really glad Cerberus, gave you some time off so we can be together.

Rocky: Ya. It was very thoughtful of him. I wonder how he is doing.

Meanwhile with Cerberus:

There were Taken everywhere, the Fallen were fighting against an implacable foe. Cerberus and his team managed to get through crossfire to get to the tower right next to the colony ship. It took them a few hours to get the elevator fix, then they were heading up.

War Path: How do we find your stealth drive, Cayde?

Cayde-6: There's a bridge from the tower to the ship. Took me days to get it working its a little unstable so watch your step.

Carrie: Cayde, someone moved the bridge, destroyed the controls.

Cayde-6: Ya. That's the Fallen, probably trying to get the Taken off there backs, see if you can reroute the power.

Cerberus: Ghost, scan the area.

Cayde-6: Once you get the bridge working, my stealth drive is in the ball on top of the colony ship.

Cerberus's Ghost started to scan the area, it was picking up a feed from the pipes, it went a little farther up the tower. The Blood Ghost made it up to the highest point and they found the source. Cerberus used his ghost to fix it; only took a few seconds.

Cerberus: Cayde the bridge is moving.

Cayde-6: Good. Now get to the top of the colony ship where I left my stash, and watch yourself on that bridge.

Once the bridge was connected the middle part of it broke off and went tumbling down. The Blood Ghost decided to jump to the other side; they made it and decided to move out.

Meanwhile with Rocky:

The Paw Patrol were relaxing at the Tower. Rocky and Tootsie were taking Drake and Penny outside to see the world. The two pups barely opened their eyes cause the sun was in front of them. Ryder was still worried about Adventure Bay it fell to the Taken, but at least everyone who survived was safe; Mayor Goodway, Alex and his grandfather, Katie, Jake, Farmer Yumi, and Captain Turbot were also the ones who made it to the City. 

Somehow Skye is now pregnant Skye didn't know until she had cravings. She told Chase about the good news.

Skye: Chase! Chase!

Chase: What is it Skye?

Skye: I got some great news.

Chase: Well tell me.

Skye: Chase, I'm pregnant.

Chase: You are!

Skye nodded then the two lovebirds started to kiss.

Chase: I can't believe it. I'm gonna be a father!

Skye: Lets tell the others. Ryder is gonna flip.

Chase and Skye ran to the other pups Rocky and Tootsie were there to.

Chase: Ryder, I got some great news.

Ryder: What is it Chase?

Chase: I'm gonna be a father! Skye is pregnant.

Ryder: That's great! I so proud of you two, your gonna be great parents.

Marshall: Well you two are not the only ones, Everest is pregnant to.

Ryder: I need to make more pup houses.

Rocky: Congratulations, Chase; you two Marshall.

Chase: Thank you Rocky.

Marshall: Ya. It really means a lot to us.

Tootsie: You four are gonna be great parents.

Rocky: So Chase do you know how many pups Skye has?

Chase: I think 3 pups.

Marshall: I think Everest has 4 pups.

Rocky: Wow.

Meanwhile with Cerberus:

The Blood Ghosts made it to the top of the colony ship, a few Fallen Devils were there but there lives were short lived. A Taken figure that looked like Oryx from Phobos appered in front of them.

Echo of Oryx: What Crota began, I complete. My will conquers all!

Carrie: Is that Oryx?

Cerberus: Must be his Taken form. Lets take it out.

War Path: My pleasure.

The Blood Ghosts started to shoot at the Echo it did major damage to it, so the Echo decided to summon Taken Fallen. The team then used their Light to take them all out.

Carrie: These Taken are too predictable. Lets kill that Echo.

The Echo appeared in front of them again. The fireteam fired with everything they got. The Echo started to disappear.

Cerberus: That thing seamed pretty mad. Oryx must still be holding a grudge on us. You guys know killing Crota.

Cayde-6: Things won't get any easier on the Dreadnought. You find my stealth drive?

Cerberus's Ghost: Are you sure it's still here?

Cayde-6: It's like all things, you got to know where to look. Enter frequency 5982 Ghost.

They found the stealth drive hidden in a weapon's crate.

War Path: We got it.

Cayde-6: The best hiding places are always in plain sight. Transmat it out of there, I'll get it set up.

Cayde-6: Just do me a favor: you find anything else I hidden, leave it for me; there will plenty of treasure for everyone on the Dreadnought.

Cerberus: Lets get back to the Tower to plan our next mission.

The team summoned their ships, and were heading back to the Tower.

To be Continued...