The Tides of War

Author's Note: I just what to thank you guys again for reading this story. I may do another squeal sense Oryx isn't dead yet, but that might be awhile though. Anyway thank you guys again for reading this story, this is the last chapter, so lets begin. Oh and before I forget I'm gonna work on the names for the pups for Chase x Skye and for Marshall x Everest. 

  "Beyond even the outer worlds, the true deep begins."

- Xur, Agent of the Nine - 

The Blood Ghosts made it back to the Last City. Rocky now unlocked his true potential of the Traveler's Light. The Paw Patrol, the Vanguard, Tootsie, Lord Shaxx and the citizens of Adventure Bay were waiting for the Blood Ghosts at the Hanger. Their ships were docking  in the Hanger and they teleported out.

Zavala: So is it, done?

Cerberus: Not yet, but Rocky did push him back.

Zavala: No matter, we'll be ready. As for you Rocky, excellent work.

Cayde-6: Yes. Very well done, Rocky. You showed the Darkness that we will not go down easily.

Ikora: You made the Vanguard proud.

Ryder came up to Rocky while he carried Drake and Penny

Ryder: You even made us proud, Rocky.

Drake and Penny: Daddy!

Rocky was so happy to see his pups

Everyone was cheering for the Blood Ghosts including Rocky who slayed Oryx. Chase and Skye kissed, so did Marshall and Everest did as well.

Lord Shaxx: Very well done, Rocky. No one has ever impressed me, at all. But your the first one that has ever did.

War Path: It's true, he's a tough nut to crack.

Cerberus: I just wish Mara Sov was still.

Zavala: Cerberus, do you really miss her?

Cerberus: Of course I do.

Cayde-6: Then why don't you tell her yourself.

Cerberus: Wait, what?

Little did he know that Mara Sov was behind the Vanguard.

Mara Sov: I'm right here, love.

Cerberus: My Queen, your alive! How did you survive the Dreadnought?

Mara Sov: Eris Morn, saved me from the blast. We came up with a plan to help you get inside the Dreadnought to kill Oryx.

Cerberus: I'm just so glad your okay.

The 2 started to kiss for a couple seconds then they hugged.

Cerberus: I promise to always protect you, love.

Mara Sov: Lets just hope you keep that promise.

Rocky: I so happy for you, Cerberus.

Cerberus: Thanks, Rocky. 

Tootsie: ROCKY!

Tootsie was running at Rocky giving him a tight hug.

Tootsie: I so glad you made it. You slayed Oryx.

Rocky: I did but I didn't kill him.

Tootsie: It doesn't matter. I love you, Rocky.

Rocky: I love you to, dear.

The Paw Patrol were also running toward the two pups.

Marshall: Congratulations, Rocky.

Chase: Ya. You actually did it.

Zuma: You killed Orwx.

Rubble: We are so happy your okay.

Skye: Amazing work, Rocky.

Everest: YA. Well done.

Rocky: Thanks guys.

Ryder: Rocky, I'm really proud of you. Do you want to come back to the Paw Patrol?

Rocky: I don't know Ryder. I mean I don't want to abandon my fireteam.

Ryder: I understand.

The Paw Patrol started to walk away, but Cerberus said something first.

Cerberus: Wait, Ryder.

Ryder: Yes, Cerberus?

Cerberus: How would like you and your pups join the team? We could a team of pups like you. 

Zuma: Plewse Wyder? It would be so cool.

Marshall: Ya. Came we please?

Ryder: Well, you all been very good pups. Alright we'll join you. But we have to look after Adventure Bay.

Cerberus: You can look after Adventure Bay. We can just call you guys if we need you.

Ryder: That's actually a good idea. Well I guess we should be going. There's a lot of work to do back in Adventure Bay.

Zavala: The Guardians can help rebuild your town.

Ryder: Thank you, Zavala. Rocky, Tootsie lets head home.

Ryder, Drake and Penny, along with the pups were in the Air Patroler, but Rocky wanted to speak to his teammates for a little.

Rocky: Wait. Cerberus, will I ever see you again?

Cerberus took out some sort of beacon that summoned a jumpship, it was the: Birth of History.

Rocky: Is that for me? 

Cerberus: This is your ship alright. You should thank Amanda for it. You can visit us anytime Rocky, even your friends. If Oryx ever comes back we need you to be ready.

Rocky: Thank you, Cerberus.

Cerberus: See ya, Rocky.

War Path: Take care, bud.

Carrie: We hope to see you soon.

Rocky was starting to cry but he fought it. 

Rocky: Thanks guys, I see you soon.

Ryder: Lets go, Rocky. 

Rocky: Okay, Ryder.

Cerberus: Oh, and Rocky?

Rocky: Yes, Cerberus?

Cerberus: I almost forgot to tell you. Use your ghost to summon your ship anytime.

Rocky: Alright. Well bye, everyone.

Zavala: Take care, Rocky.

Ikora: See you soon.

Cayde-6: See ya, Rocky.

Rocky: Goodbye, everyone.

Rocky was in the Air Patroler, and it flew away back to Adventure Bay. While they were away Rocky realized what he become. That Rocky became legend. But his legend will continue to grow.

The End.

I'm planning to make another sequel, but I'm gonna skip the King's Fall Raid and go to the Pretender to the Throne. But that might be awhile. I hoped you enjoyed the story, and thank you guys again for reading.