Lost to Light: Part 2

The best voices - voices that truly matter - never allow themselves be heard. This lesson is worth learning again and again.

Forever.

Your voice moves as a whisper, murmuring inside larger winds. Only the trusted few can absorb what is necessary. Wise and sly and perfect, your instructions drop, leaving nothing but the hard sweet rime of enlightenment. The path is set. Your voice is unleashed.

- Dreams of Alpha Lupi -

The Blood Ghosts were running away from the Taken there were to many of them to fight and they couldn't teleport there way out of the Hellmouth, also communications from the City was blocked. They managed to make it to outside the chamber of night but there was a problem.

Rocky: Great the door is locked.

Carrie: Lets me search the journal.

Toland: It has long been my belief that the bines which hold the gravest Hive terrors could be lifted, by releasing the energy stored within their Tomb Husks. 

Cerberus: A Tomb Husk?

Carrie: It's an ancient Hive relic that can unlock these doors. 

War Path: You mean that thing?

War Path was pointing at a dark orb which was a Tomb Husk.

Rocky: Well that was convenient. I'll get it.

Rocky grabbed the Tomb Husk and went to the door. Somehow the lock disappeared and the door opened.

Carrie: Alright lets get moving. 

Meanwhile with the Paw Patrol:

The Paw Patrol were with Cayde to find out how Rocky is doing, Tootsie was extremely worried to death, that they might not make it.

Marshall: Is Rocky doing okay, Cayde?

Cayde-6: Well... about that... we lost communications with them, we don't know if there alive or dead.

Zuma: I sure hope thwere okay.

Rubble: Me to.

Cayde-6: Don't worry pups I'm sure they will get out.

Ryder: You really think so?

Eris Morn: Yes. I've known Cerberus very well we fought along side each other sense the Great Disaster.

Everest: The Great Disaster, what's that?

Eris Morn: "sigh". Long ago on the moon after the Battle of the Burning Lake. We had another battle with the Hive. It was the most bloodiest battle in the Collapse, 500 of us against 1000 Hive. The Hive were under the command of Crota during the battle, while Lord Shaxx was our leader. Cerberus was our secret weapon; a killing machine who slaughtered many of our enemies. He slew many Hive during that battle, but dozens of Guardians were killed, and the Hive claimed the Moon. After that Crota somehow was in a deep sleep, and his soul was deep in the Hellmouth, me and my fireteam were tasked to assassinate Crota before they could wake him, but there was only death. I was the only one to ever make it out of that pit.

Chase: That sounds very tough. How did you survive there?

Eris Morn: Well after my team died I tried to find a way out. I used Toland's journal, and it turns out he wasn't crazy. He told us that he was able to communicate with the Darkness itself.

Cayde-6: We had to exile him, Eris but now he's dead.

Eris Morn: Well he's still alive Cayde.

Skye: What do you mean, Eris?

Eris Morn: Toland did die physically, but not mentally. When Ir Yut completed her song, Toland's consciousness survived. I felt it ever sense. 

Skye: Wow. The Hive must be pretty mysterious.

Eris Morn: I know almost everything about them.

Tootsie was crying that Rocky might not make it out. She was very scared that he might die, she was holding her pups to comfort her.

Tootsie: I believe in you Rocky. Please be alive. She said to herself

Meanwhile with the Blood Ghosts:

The Blood Ghosts were at the third door out of the Hellmouth, but they were pinned down by Taken. Carrie was holding a Tomb Husk just in case there was another locked door.

Cerberus: We need to get out of here! he said while he was shooting Taken with his 1000-Yard Stare.

War Path: Lets push through.

Rocky: I got this.

Rocky drew out his Solar Retriever and threw it at the Taken. Many Taken were killed by the attack, almost all of them were dead.

Carrie: Nice work, Rocky.

The Blood Ghosts made it to the last door, but 3 locks were on it.

Cerberus: 3 locks? Man they must really want to kill us. Find the remaining Tomb Husk in the room and bring them to the door. 

Carrie placed the Tomb Husk next to the door one of the locked disappeared.

War Path found a Tomb Husk next to the door that went to a Fallen Ketch. Rocky found another Tomb Husk right next to a Hive Seeder.

War Path: We found the Tomb Husks.

War Path and Rocky placed them next to the door the 2 locks disappeared, and the door opened.

Cerberus: Lets move.

Eris Morn: (static) Blood Ghosts get out of that pit. We must have Crota's soul or we will never reach Oryx.

The Blood Ghosts were going up the stairs but before they got out, Cerberus looked at the inside of the Hive Seeder.

Cerberus: Wait guys. Look, inside the Seeder.

War Path: I've never seen that.

Cerberus used his ghost and scanned it.

Cerberus's Ghost: This is the only Hive launch site ever discovered but there hasn't been a report of a Seeder taking off and landing on Earth, sense Crota was destroyed. This one's been recently activated. Oryx hasn't given up on a Hive infestation of Earth.

Rocky: Well that's not good.

Cerberus: We need to kill Oryx and fast. Lets move out, we're almost there.

They continued to go up the stairs an army of Taken appeared right behind them and were running at them, but the Blood Ghosts saw the entrance, and then they made it out.

War Path: We made it out, Eris.

Eris Morn: Then the Taken King will fall. Bring me his dead son's crystal.

Cayde-6: Glad your still alive, Blood Ghosts. Get home safe.

Tootsie: Rocky, are you there?

Rocky: I'm here, my mate. I'm alive.

Tootsie: Oh. I'm was really worried, Rocky.

Rocky: Me to, Tootsie. Well we ready to leave the moon. I'll see you soon. I love you.

Tootsie: I love you to.

Cerberus: Well done, team. Lets head back home.

They summoned their ships and back to the City.

To be Continued...