Regicide

Author's Note: Hello everyone, we are almost done with the story. There is one more chapter after this, so lets begin.

"His father won't forgive us for this... Oryx will come for us."

- Eris Morn -

The Blood Ghosts were at the Dreadnought to kill Oryx once and for all. Now that they have Crota's soul, they are now Ascendant Hive.

Cerberus: Alright we are here.

Eris Morn: Push back the Dark. End it.

Cayde-6: She's right, Blood Ghosts. There's no doubt in my mind this could possibly work. Now get to that rupture.

Cerberus: Lets move, we got a king to kill. 

Rocky: Green means go!

The Blood Ghosts made in to the Mausoleum where the rupture was, but it was guarded by Taken and Hive.

Rocky: Cayde, we made it to the rupture.

Cayde-6: Get it open. Once your through, mark your transmat so we can deploy reinforcements. 

War Path: Looks like we need to fight, our way first.

Carrie: I guess your right. 

Cerberus: Save your Light for Oryx, everyone. Lets shoot them.

The Blood Ghosts used their weapons and started shooting at the Hive and the Taken. War Path used his Jade Rabbit and been killing all of the Hive Thrall. Carrie threw a Storm Grenade killing the Taken who were near it. Cerberus and Rocky were fighting together, Rocky used his Dreg's Promise that Cerberus gave him, killing about 6 or 7 Taken. After the Taken were killed the rupture opened.

Eris Morn: The rupture can sense the soul you hold. You are Ascendant.

Cayde-6: Good luck, Blood Ghosts.

Cerberus: Alright, team. Lets go.

The Blood Ghosts went through the rupture. They were in another location on the Dreadnought, which goes deep into the ship. 

Rocky: I suppose we need to finish this on our own.

Carrie: Afraid so, Rocky.

War Path: Lets just kill Oryx.

They ran to a long path that leads to a large area. There were not any Hive or Taken in the area. They saw the same orb of Taken energy. Which was Oryx.

Rocky: I think Oryx is expecting us.

War Path: Yes. But he's not summoning Taken. 

Carrie: You think it's a trap, Cerberus?

Cerberus: Possibly, but we been through worse. Lets get moving.

There are 2 staircases on each side of the platform they were on. There was a large door on the other side, it started to open.

Rocky: Well that was convenient.

Cerberus: Lets keep moving.

They went through the door, and they made it to a room that had another rupture in front of them.

Cerberus's Ghost: Oryx is just on the other side of that rupture.

Rocky: Then lets get it open, then.

Before they could, a holographic projection of Oryx appeared.

Oryx: YOU ARE THE LAST HOPE OF THE LIGHT!? I HAVE TAKEN ENTIRE WORLDS! YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO FACE ME!