Chapter 1

A/N This is my very first story and since I have posted and completed it my writing style has changed and improved I believe dramatically.  I don't think this is by any means one of my better works since it is the first. I consider this story as more of a learning experience and practice, helping me hone in better on my skills.  I hope you go on the read my other stories seeing the difference and enjoy.  My stories have gotten a bit darker, steamer, have different POVs, are now being written in current tense, and have much more of a plot twist then this. You will also never find the normal cliches in my works so if you want some wimpy good girl virgin I'm not for you!!! If you want strong sexually uninhibited women, badass men and hot, raw, steamy sex with a good plot read on!!!

It was the middle of the day when I received the unexpected call that would shatter my heart into a thousand pieces. After almost a year of calculating lies and deceit Daniel had finally slipped up and left his phone unlocked letting himself get caught by his girlfriend, the one I didn't know about.

"Hello," an unfamiliar but local number flashed on my phone.

"Is this Mia?" A woman on the other end asked.

"Yes, this is her. Who's this?"I was completely baffled and curious as to who the hell this woman was and how she knew me.

"This is Daniel's girlfriend," I'd never had a knife pierced into my chest before but at that moment I had a good idea what it felt like.

We would go on to speak for over an hour sobbing to each other trading stories of our betrayal. I had come to learn from our conversation she wasn't just Daniel's girlfriend, she was now his fiance. It felt like someone had reached into my chest squeezing my heart so tight it was about to explode. The signs were always there but I ignored them, it was so much easier to keep lying to myself then accepting the truth. The pain was almost unbearable but I realized I could never be with someone like him, the revelation didn't help ease my pain though.

I needed to forget, find some way to sooth my suffering. I was ready to do something reckless and stupid, I needed to feel wanted if only for the night. I knew once I got a little alcohol in me I wouldn't care so much so I straightened my long black hair, threw on some make-up, a cute blouse , jeans, and 2 inch platforms to give my short 5'4 frame some height and headed to the bar.

A couple of men hit on me while I sat alone drinking but the beer goggles hadn't taken effect yet to find any of them the least bit attractive. I got up from the bar stool and made my way to the ladies room for the third time since I had been there. I had the tolerance of a lumberjack but the bladder the size of a pea.

I was almost there but a tall handsome figure blocked my path, at least he looked handsome from behind standing there talking to his buddies. I couldn't help but check him out from the back, he had silky dark black hair with broad shoulders and an ass so tight he could probably shoot a diamond out of it.

"Excuse me," I uttered over the blaring music trying to wedge my way past him.

He quickly whipped around accidentally knocking my drink out of my hand with his elbow.

"Fuck!" I yelled out with the alcohol soaking into my shirt and dripping down my jeans. I could feel the uncomfortable wetness against my chest looking down pulling my blouse off of my skin. Great, I looked like I was getting ready to enter a wet t-shirt contest.

"I'm so sorry, let me buy you another one,"apologetically he was now facing me and my brown eyes were in awe at the sight of him looking up. He was strikingly good looking with a sculpted jawline, his eyes were a shade of teal blue that pierced right through me with his stare, and his body was a thick muscular work of art with massive bulging biceps hugging the seams of his sleeves. All of a sudden I didn't seem to care so much that you could see my hard nipples peering through my white shirt.