Chapter 15 Redo

I was really unhappy with the last chapter I posted. It wasn't where I really wanted to go with the story and I think my hormones and a few beers got the best of me when I wrote it. This is more of what I wanted to do with this chapter and I apologize for the inconvenience as I've removed the other one. 

  "Wake up gorgeous, time to for breakfast," Jayce came strolling into the bedroom carrying a tray of food dressed only in plaid green boxers with his muscles flexed. Fuck, he was killing me standing practically naked exposing his contoured abs and ripped biceps. I may have been weak but I'm sure I could find some inner strength to ravage him out of those Calvin Klein's my hormones had gone to long without gratification. 

"Are you on the menu?" I wickedly asked gawking bringing my eyes down to his boxers as I sat up from bed holding the blanket up with one hand above my breasts with my back pressed up against the pillow. I was so happy to be back with him I had a new found energy and spirit springing out from inside. I also really missed sex.

"Eat, no sex yet until your healthy," he demanded with his eyes seared onto my wilting figure handing me the tray and then took the empty spot next to me on the bed trying to ignore my flirtatious attempt. Couldn't hurt to try right?

"Jayce my love, in all seriousness if you cooked this then I'm not eating it," I tilted my head looking down at the plate with question. It was toast, 2 strips of bacon and scrambled eggs and looked well prepared but if I tasted egg shells I would literally spit it out and lose my entire appetite. From my first and only cooking experience with him I didn't hold much confidence in his talent in the kitchen. This was something I was going to have to teach him how to do right while I was here unlike his sexual skills which he honed in on obviously sometime long before I came along.

"No," he chuckled nudging in closer to me, "there's a place around the corner that opens early and delivers breakfast. I ordered the food while you were still sleeping. I didn't want to wake you it was so early." 

"Where's your plate?" I asked admiring his addictive smile that made the corner of my mouth lift up just a little unable to refrain from reciprocating my own small grin.

"I already ate, I got up early this morning and couldn't fall back asleep. I guess I'm still in shock that you're actually here and Tyler's finally starting to come around. It would be nice if we could get back to being friends again even though I know it's not going to happen overnight." His voice lowered sounding a little depressed bringing his head down. 

I had just started eating only taking in a few bites and then I placed my fork back down onto the tray. My arms and hands lowered in front of me with my underarms pressed to my sides keeping the blanket still in tact feeling my appetite decreasing. I felt enthralled almost blushing that Jayce couldn't even sleep because I was here but I felt guilt for causing such a riff in between him and Tyler's friendship.

"Hey, this isn't your fault. Don't let this get you down our your never going to get better." He reached under my chin lifting it up so my eyes met his, "Did you hear me, this isn't your fault?" He tried reassuring me as he placed his other hand on top of one mine rubbing soothingly. 

"You know if this is going to work between us it's not only Tyler's acceptance that I need? You two have to be able to get along and hopefully mend things back to the way they were." Things were going so well but I couldn't let myself completely forget the open wounds that needed to be healed.

"Snap out of it!" Jayce raised his voice speaking stiffly. "Things are finally falling into place and you're looking to much into it, it's going to get you sick again," he brought his hand down from my face to the tray lifting the fork up with some eggs and brought it to my mouth. "Now eat your breakfast and stop worrying yourself," her persisted with concern.