Chapter 10

A/N I figured I let Mia and Jayce have a little bit more fun before Tyler got home and I've had a few requests for more hot scenes. I feel this is more of a filler chapter which I'm not fond of so I tried to make it as interesting as possible. Hope you enjoy and please don't forget to comment and vote and thank you all again for your overwhelming responses and support!

  After our "Wows" we just started laughing in amusement while we lay there naked fully exposed and then we heard the knock at the door disturbing our little moment.

I jumped startled by the sound at first thinking it could be Tyler but realized it couldn't be considering he was hundreds of miles away and why the hell would he knock at his own door when he had a key? But who was knocking on door at almost midnight? Beth, it had to be. I didn't know anyone else who always carried such bad timing.

"Do you want me to get it since you're a little messy right now?' Jayce smirked over to me.

"No, I'll just have to throw my robe in the wash with the rest of my dirty laundry tomorrow," I said giving him a smug look.

"It's Beth anyways, you know how she is." I replied letting out a deep breath. 

"Yea I do, that means no seconds," he scowled hanging his head down depressingly now sitting perched up with his back rested against the headboard. 

I got up grabbing my girly cotton robe off the bathroom door throwing it on and walked back over to Jayce  leaning in giving him a kiss. "I promise I'll get rid of her fast, I swear and there'll be seconds," I guaranteed wincing.

Jayce reached out grabbing my arm pulling me back down on his hard mass of a shell physique, "Just ignore her and she'll go away, stay up here with me and we can take a shower together. You know if you answer that door she's not going to leave. Please, please, please?" He started batting his lashes and giving me the sad puppy dog eyes. He had gotten to know Beth as well as he knew me. 

I lay hovered over top of him combing his silky brown hair through my fingers taking in his manly scent gently kissing all over his face. I was just about to give in as the idea of a shower together sounded irresistibly inviting but then I heard the yell bellow out with more rapid pounding following behind, "Mia, I know your ass is in there!" Beth's voice blared throughout the house breaking pass the door. 

"She's relentless, I better answer," and then I lifted myself back up and started walking towards the hallway.

"Hey, you better get rid of her," Jayce called out tossing a pillow at me nailing me in my side. 

"Owe, you're going to pay for that," I sneered as I turned slightly to face him picking the pillow up off the floor and threw it back at him.  

He just swatted it down back onto the bed laughing, "Then make me pay beautiful," he seductively retorted lifting one eyebrow with the corner of his mouth breaking into a smile. 

I just chuckled veering my head back around and kept going. If I stayed upstairs any longer Beth would probably break the door down. 

As soon as I opened the front door Beth's face widened with a wicked smirk, "You just got laid you naughty girl," she cooed.

"Just because I'm in a robe doesn't mean I just had sex. Your minds just always in the gutter." I tried defending myself with a meaningless lie. I knew I couldn't hide the illumination that followed such a joyous experience. 

"Hooker please, it's not the robe that gave it away. You're glowing brighter than a fucking Christmas tree," and then she turned her head facing the steps with her hand pressed by her mouth to echo her voice, "Hi Jayce," she called out.