Chapter 8

A/N This has taken a slight turn from the others and hope you guys enjoy!!! Don't forget to comment and vote :)

  Secretly Jayce started sleeping in my bed every night since the would be poker game once we would hear Tyler go down to his room for the night. With the doors locked all he had to do was just get up and return to his room if we heard Tyler making his way up the steps in the morning.

He had been currently staying with us for over three weeks and I was starting to get the feeling his apartment was now livable again but he didn't want to go back yet which I didn't mind.

We had discussed how different things would be if he went back home. It would become really difficult to see each other considering everyone knew where he lived and would frequently pop by unannounced. We hadn't figured out much of anything if living arrangements changed unless we finally told Tyler which was something I didn't think I could ever be ready to do but the thought always crossed my mind. I knew no matter what that it was going to be a huge mess when Tyler found out, a mess I wasn't ready to deal with but one that was inevitable and complicating my relationship more and more the longer the secret remained.

Luckily this week Tyler made arrangements to go out of state with his father for a family outing three states away in North Carolina. No more lies and sneaking around for once, finally, me and Jayce were getting the opportunity to roam around the house freely without fear. Mmm and naked if we wanted, that was a refreshing revelation.

I woke up in bed with with my arm curled around Jayce's waist and my head resting on his hairless naked chest. His heated body pressed against mine in warmth making me let out a small grin of content as I pulled myself in tighter. I loved waking up in his arms every morning hating it when he'd have to eventually leave but for once this time he didn't have to since Tyler had already left yesterday afternoon.

"Mmm, hey you," Jayce softly spoke looking down at me with his eyelids starting to peer open.

"Hey," I looked up with an illuminating glow as he took his arm around me pulling me in closer to his body. I couldn't stop smiling so enamored I had finally found someone in my life who truly made me happy and sincerely cared for me.

"So what are we going to do today beautiful?" He asked just before he placed a gentle kiss on the top of my hair.

"Can we just stay in bed for awhile? It's nice not having you need to sneak off back in your room as as soon as we get up." I think I could just lay there all day comfortably wrapped in his tender arms probably never wanting to get up with his hold bringing me such solace.

Jayce turned over pulling himself over top of me and gently started suckling at my lips while he lifted my shirt up and then off exposing my naked flesh. "How about..." and then he paused pinning my arms up above the pillow with my shirt now down to the floor, "we..." another silent break came as his head had moved down and he began trailing kisses in between each breast, "watch some porn.. and then...(more kisses fell between his slowly spoken words).. reenact each scene?" and he then continued back to tenderly caressing my upper body with his moist lips.

"I juuust don't think I'm there yet," I chuckled nodding my head up and down raking my fingers through his hair not taking him seriously. Serious or not though I'm pretty sure if I did say yes he wouldn't object.

"Okay, we'll do that on Tuesday,"smirking he lifted himself back up meeting my lips once again with his.

"Haha," I dryly replied after our kiss broke considering it was Monday morning. Jayce sometimes had me questioning what was more difficult, raising a young man or sleeping with one.

"I'm good with just staying in bed for a while," he softly smiled resting his head down on my chest. His arms curled around me as I wrapped my arms back around him stroking the bare flesh on his backside with one hand, my fingers lightly massaging. I ruffled my fingers through his hair with my other hand closing my eyes indulging in the moment. Easily we fell back asleep spooned in each other without having to fear being discovered.