Chapter 7 Part B

Warning: This entire chapter is explicit for adults only. If you have read this far I am assuming you won't find this offensive.

.................

  As much as I enjoyed being dominated I also needed to have control sometimes and tonight was going to be one of those times I was in charge.

"First of all you're going to finish what you were just doing," I commanded unsnapping my bra tossing it to the ground. Then I leaned back resting my head on my pillow after I switched on my miniature Tiffany lamp on my nightstand. I wanted to make sure he was going to be able to witness everything. 

"Oh and don't think about taking off your boxers yet," which was the only thing he was wearing.

"I think I like this already," he enthusiastically obeyed moving his firm hands down to my thighs bringing his face down in between.

I gave him a look of approval while he slid his moist wet tongue up and down my thigh moving to the next then stared up at me real quick to see my reactions before he continued.

I let him trail his tongue around for a little while before meeting my center as I began to gasp heavily becoming impatient to feel him licking my most sensitive of areas.

I ran my fingers through his soft hair pulling it in my fingers shoving his face down in between, "Now lick! and use your fingers, I want to feel you pumping inside of me while your mouth takes me in," I forcefully asserted.

"Mia you are so hot right now," his eyes moved up to meet mine for a moment with a delighted smile.

"Yes, just like that," I moaned aloud when I felt that first lick hit inside the middle of my most plumpest of lips.

His tongue pierced inside me he had somehow moved from licking my cunt to fucking it with his mouth. In and out his tongue striked then he took his fingers pulling my fold open making an upside down V. With his other hand he took two fingers inside me pumping them vigorously with his tongue relocating just above making waves. I was completely revealed at his mercy relishing every second.

"Keep going, don't stop," I urged pushing hard down on his head  thrusting my pelvis up and down in rhythm with his mouth. Spasming jolts seized my body underneath him he held such skill.

"Oh Jayce," I yelled out in gratification from the best orgasm I had ever felt but we were far from done.

"Now go sit on the recliner and keep your arms to the sides. You're not allowed to move," I proclaimed positioning my self in a sitting stance on my bed.

"You're in charge," he smirked wiping me off of his face walking over to the recliner taking his seat.

I reached into my nightstand drawer and pulled out my favorite rabbit toy and then took it down my my throat to moisten it. Not that I really needed to I was already still soaking wet down below.

Jayce's eyes widened in excitement watching me closely.

I placed it down into my depths leaning back into my pillow slowly starting to slide it in and out. Intensely I increased my speed ramming the vibrator deep inside turning it on as the rabbit ears teased at my nub. With my free hand I starting taking turns rubbing circles over each nipple hardening them before his needy eyes.

I looked over to Jayce panting profoundly joyously taking pleasure in my own hands. I watched Jayce grab hold of his large stiff member ready to stroke it he was so desperate to feel the sensations I was inflicting on myself.

"No! you're not allowed to touch yourself. Put your hands back on the arms sitting there being a good boy watching the show," I yelled at him in defiance halting from my actions.

"But Mia," he whimpered.

"But nothing, you're going to do as you're told or I can make things a lot worse." I wanted to make him suffer for hurting me even though it was unintentional. He should have at least told me what he was up to but he didn't and now he was paying for it. 

"Fine," he complied with a grunt of disapproval heeding my asserted threat.

I kept fucking myself with my play toy while I made him tortuously watch defenseless until I met with another gratifying climax. This time I screamed out louder than the first time when he ate away at me. 

I placed the rabbit back into my drawer and got up walking over to Jayce. Immediately he reached out trying to pull me down on to him but I jolted back slapping his hands back down to the arms of the chair.

"How many times am I going to have to tell you? You're  not allowed to move unless I tell you otherwise," My eyes burned into his with an evil seriousness spread across my face.

"You're fucking killing me," he cried with his body twitching he was in such desperate need to be touched.

"Good," I smirked with content. 

I took his hard stiff member from the opening hole in his briefs grasping it tightly in my hand with his tip still exposed. I let my tongue only graze the top swirling it around as I took in small sucks. I don't think I had ever felt someone grow so stiff his erect dick was rock solid. Oh this was going to feel real good inside me.

Jayce tilted his head back moaning in misery and delight as he dug his nails into the arms of the recliner in a frustrated sexual frenzy.

"You're being a good boy, do want me fuck you now?" I teased with a devilish smirk.

"Yes, yes, please fuck me," he begged with a pleading lust. 

I let out an evil chuckle before I pulled down his boxers tossing them aside. He was so dry I wrapped my mouth over top taking him down my throat several time to make sure he could easily be slid into my entrance while I stroked his shaft.

His breathing had become harsh hitching back and forth struggling for air only feeling the smallest of pleasures craving for more.

Finally I straddled myself on top of him guiding his member inside my wet dripping crease. Fuck! It felt so good to finally have my walls tightening around him. I knew I should have grabbed a condom but I needed so desperately to feel him raw for once. 

A deep exhale left him as I started circling and grinding in a slow steady precision.

"You can touch me now," I leaned my mouth just below his ear whispering through my panting breathes. 

"Thank you," finally relieved he cupped one ass cheek yanking me into him driving himself into me further. Then he took my right breast in his other hand holding it up into his mouth sucking hard on my nipple making my breast ache in bliss. 

When he pulled away from my breast I moved in to his lips crashing into them with mine inhaling his habit-forming kisses. How I missed them always consistently yearning for more.

I started hammering up and down with force thrusting harder and harder as I dug my nails deep into his shoulders feeling the heated flames burn inside me turning into a wildfire. I rammed myself on top of him now with rapid speed I could feel my spot being hit while our mouths brutally ravaged one another's. 

Fucking him felt so good I climaxed not once but two more times almost ready to reach gratification again until Jayce interrupted.

"Mia, I'm going to cum now, you need to get off of me,' he hesitantly warned.

I pulled myself off of him and dropped down to my knees looking up into his steel blue eyes. " I want you to finish on me," I seductively offered.

With that his white mess shot across my face falling onto to my chest trickling down my bosoms as I licked my lips to take in a taste.

I just looked up at him and smiled the naughtiest of grins, him looking down smiling back.