Epilogue

Blake

-Three years later-

"Thank you all for coming" The group of people clapped and I stood up, I love meeting my readers and hearing their comments.

Thankfully the book signing is over with and I could have lunch with my family. I wrote my first book three years ago and just recently published my sequel The cuffs. None of my readers knew that The Boss's Secret is partly based on my life.

Elliot was the most adorable 3-year-old, he is always running around and playing. Juliet got a job as a marketing executive after she graduated. She loved her job and thankfully didn't work long hours so she was mostly home with Elliot.

Adrian and Ava finally got engaged a month or so back. Adrian was so use to them being together that he said marriage was just the legal part.

The empire he and I built together was growing into different directions, Stone & Partners weren't just doing financial deals anymore, we had a legal branch and an accounting branch (these were actual accountants). Ava and Adrian ran the business smoothly and Adrian has decided that since the business is growing that he has to do everything above board and legal.

No more kidnapping and murder, he seemed very sad to let that part go but he understood that it was for the wellbeing of Ava and the company.

I drove home thinking about my next story I wanted to write.

I unlocked the door to see the living room empty, so I went to the kitchen where Ava and Juliet was, we invited the couple to lunch today, I was actually running late due to the press wanting photos and some wanted an autograph too. They loved running stories about the famous writer and his wife for doing the simplest of things like going to dinner. I don't get why they are so fanatic about me, and a number of girls that throw themselves at me are ridiculous. I've had so many weird encounters that it's normal to me now

"Hey, darling" I kissed her slowly, every day that I kiss her I love her even more. Ava cleared her throat breaking us apart.

"Adrian said he'd be right over, he forgot the wine," She gave me a nervous smile, and her eyes darted to Juliet who looked at her equally nervous.

I ignored it and excused myself to look for Elliot, he came running downstairs and I picked him up in a hug.

"Hey, buddy, what have you been doing?" His shirt was covered in mud and his trousers too. I set him down.

"Nothing"

 Let's get you changed before mommy sees that you played in the mud with your good shirt," I quickly helped him change and we went downstairs. Adrian arrived a bit later, Elliot ran outside to play with our new dog Mojo.

"Wow did you know about these steamy scenes?" Ava asked Juliet as she was holding up my book.

"Of course who do you think the feisty Miss Arial Moore is based on,"

"So these actually happened?" Juliet turned bright red, some of the scenes Juliet helped me with.

"I'm the only one that should make my wife blush," Ava chuckled and handed my book to Adrian.

"Babe, you should read the books your brother writes, there could be some useful tips in there especially page 156, that is something you should try out," Adrian scowled at her and then leaned into her ear, whispering something that made her cough loudly and turn red.

I pecked Juliet on the cheek before getting the meat out that we would be grilling.

We started grilling and Elliot was sliding and playing on his swing, he looked so happy, we were actually working on a sibling for him but unfortunately it hasn't been going well. The first time we tried again it worked but due to some complications, we had a miscarriage and the next time after that too.

We worked through the pain and after two years decided we should try again but we weren't getting our hopes up.

Nothing so far so we just had to wait and see where it goes.

Ava has been acting strange the last couple of days, I hope that she isn't considering not getting married." Adrian commented sadly.

"I don't think that it would be that bad, actually come to think of it, they had this moment earlier, they both looked guilty as sin, I hope that they didn't get into any trouble"

We finished up and went in again, setting up the table and the food, Juliet made some salad and cheese filled potatoes with Ava. Everybody sat down at the table, Elliot to my left and Juliet my right.

The conversation was cheery and upbeat.

"So who wants wine?" I asked after opening the bottle.

"No thanks," Ava said and Juliet shook her head, I set down the bottle and narrowed my eyes at the sisters, they would always drink at least one glass of wine.

Suddenly I realized why. I slapped my palm on my head, damn sometimes I'm so bloody blind. Adrian frowned.

"Are you okay?" I nodded and a wide smile spread on my face, I could see the sisters were trying hard to keep the secret but I now see it.

I leaned into Juliet's ear whispering to her "I know,"

She looked at her sister and told me to keep quiet, I guess Adrian doesn't know.

After lunch we were all sitting around a table, Elliot playing outside. He prefers outside and if I didn't share my food with him he wouldn't touch his, he would rather build sand castles and splatter Mojo with mud.

"Adrian I don't know how to tell you this but..."

"No, please don't tell me you don't want to get married" He looked like his heart was ripped out, if he only knew. I bit my tongue back not to laugh, he has something coming, something big.

"Adrain, I'm pregnant and I want to get married" She smiled, Adrian's mouth when agape for a moment before he regained himself, he hugged Ava and kissed her passionately.

"That's wonderful!" He looked like he was about to cry-he took this much better than I did when I found out that Juliet was pregnant with Elliot.

"Actually it's not just me." Juliet smiled.

"Uhm surprise?" I kissed her on the cheek.

"I knew it, previously being sick and your shirt being a little tighter and the nail in your coffin was the wine, I didn't realize it until now," I kissed Juliet roughly, she pulled back breathlessly.

"We didn't plan on getting pregnant together, but it's amazing that my sister and I can help each other through it"

Adrian patted me on the shoulder.

"You've been through this once, I'm going to need you" He pleaded a bit

"Wait until the four am cravings set in, then you're going to really need me," He chuckled and then gave me a high five

"The Stone brothers can get things done"