Chapter 4

I could feel the blood drain from my face. I turned and looked at Liam. Liam turned and go something before turning back to me.

“Hear Makayla, listen to this and don’t take them off until I tell you okay?” Liam told be handing me a hair of headphones. I smiled at him before putting the headphones on. I honestly don’t even know what song was playing but it was awesome so I ended up bobbing my head. THUMP!

“Owie.” I cried out holding my head. I took off the headphones with one hand and hear Louis laughing.

“It’s nice to know that my pain makes you laugh Louis.” I glared at the older boy. He put his hands up in defense.

“You okay?” Liam and Zayn asked in unison.

“Yeah.” I said taking my hand off my head. “

What were you even listening to anyway?” Harry asked.

“All time low by The Wanted.” I said. Yes I know about their rivalry, do I give a fuck? Hell no. I heard Niall choke on his food.

“The who?” Niall asked when he caught his breath.

“The Wanted. They’re a pretty good band. They were number one before you guys.” I explained.

“I’m disowning you as a sister.” Liam said crossing his arms and turning away.

“Nope no more food for you.” Niall said taking away my food.

“Hey! I bought that.” I protested.

“I’ll be right back.” Louis said before getting up from the couch.

“Oh hell no! Go date chlamydia boy.” Zayn sassed mimicking Liam’s actions.

“Nope our friendship is over.” Harry said looking away. Louis came back from God knows where holding his something behind his back.

 Louis sat back behind me on the couch. He pulled me on his lap and put an arm around my stomach.

“Now where were we? Oh yeah… BITCH, HOLD THE FUCK UP AND FUCKIN BACK THE FUCK UP! YOU LIKE THE WHO?! SAY YOU LIKE THE UNWANTED ONE MORE TIME AND THAT WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU EVER SAY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?! BITCH I WILL CUT YOU! GO AHEAD SAY IT I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU TO!” Louis yelled holding a knife near me. May I add that it’s one of Liam’s big knives? Liam may be afraid of spoons, me a tiny bit afraid of sharp objects. Just a tad bit.

“Louis! You know about my fear. What in the name of all things sweet and pure, like myself, do I have to say to make you move that knife away from me?” I asked.

“Say that One Direction is the bestest band ever.” Louis said.

“And that The Wanted suck dicks.” Harry added.

“And that they enjoy angry anal sex with Satan.” Niall added with food in his mouth.

“And that The Wanted are like pimples. Always there, annoying, and vey unwanted.” Liam added.

“And that chlamydia boy is more infectious than Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, and Taylor Swift combined.” Zayn added. Louis moved the knife closer to my face.

“FINE! One Direction is the bestest band ever. And The Wanted sucks dicks, enjoys angry anal sex with Satan and they are like pimples, always there, annoying, and are very unwanted. Also chlamydia boy, aka Max, is more infectious than Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, and Taylor Swift combined. There happy?” I asked getting out of Louis’ grip and sitting back on the floor.

“Yeah, you’re my sister again.” Liam said kissing my cheek.

“You’re my girlfriend again.” Zayn said kissing my other cheek.

Don't Let Goजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें