Chapter 6

“Makayla, wake up.” I heard someone tell me as they shake my shoulder.

“Sixty more minutes mum.” I groaned rolling over onto my stomach and covering my head with my pillow.

“First off, I don’t have boobs or a vagina; therefore I am not your mum. Second, sixty minutes equals an hour. Third, wake your lazy arse up; we’re having a twin day.” I heard a muffled Louis sass.

“Fine, fine just get your loud arse out of my room.” I said getting out of bed to push Louis out my room.

“Don’t you dare go back to sleep on me or else I’ll go ghetto on you! And don’t eat breakfast; we’re spending the day out!” Louis shouted through the door.

“Kay!” I shouted back before going to my closet. I picked out a tank top that Zayn sent me for my last birthday that says, A true love story never ends. Since forever & a day, some denim shorts, and my brownish grayish TOMS. I let my hair fall down naturally.

“Are you done yet?” I hear Louis shout while banging on the door. I grab my phone and wallet before opening the door.

“Jeez, you’re more impatient today? Let me guess, El is busy, Liam and Dani are out, Harry and Niall are at an interview and are spending the day together, Zayn is in one of his moods, and I’m the only one free so you don’t want to stay home any longer?” I asked crossing my arms.

“How the hell did you know that?” Louis asked.

“Liam warned me that you were going to be annoying, more so than usual, today.” I explained walking out the room.

“I am not annoying.” Louis yelled from behind me. I rolled my eyes.

“C’mon then, I want to go get breakfast and sneak into Zayn’s and leave food for him.” I said grabbing Louis’ hand.

“Louis, I’m hungry and tired; can we please go home?” I whined.

“No! I wanna hang out more. You just need coffee, let’s go to Starbucks for lunch.” Louis suggested. Louis and I just finished hanging out at the mall for about 4- 5 hours straight and it was hell, Don’t get me wrong I love shopping… Just not with Louis. He’ll drag you to some random store that he thinks you might like, makes you dress up in things you’d never wear, and randomly come up with an idea on how to get kicked out of the store. We did manage to do some shopping after Louis got us kicked out from about 5 stores.

“Louis, how do Eleanor, Liam, Harry, Niall, Zayn, and your mum put up with you when you’re bored?” I asked randomly.

“Because they love me.” Louis said with a grin. Louis drove up to the Starbucks close to the flat. Louis opened the door for me.

“Thank you.” I told him as I walked in. Starbucks wasn’t crowded today. So that’s a good thing. There was a couple in the back talking… nope making out, a couple older people, a few teenage girls.

“What do you want?" Louis asked looking at the menu.

“Nothing at the moment.” Told him, suddenly not feeling hungry anymore.

“Okay then…” Louis says before placing his order. One Louis got his coffee and his little argument about his name, we headed out of Starbucks to continue our day. We were outside when I decided that I did want something and that I had to pee.

“Louis, can I actually do want something and I have to go pee.” I told him.

“Now you want something? Fine go, but I’m staying because I don’t like that girl’s attitude.” He said sitting down outside.