Chapter 10

A/N: Sorry I've been busy with shool so that is why it took me so ong to update. Injoy and thanks for being paitent.

“Liam, she’s getting worse day by day. I don’t know why but it’s like she isn’t fighting anymore. Maybe you should call Zayn to come visit her?” Someone suggested.

“No, absolutely not; I’m never letting him near her. He hurt her and she’s already sick let’s not make things worse by having him here. I’m sorry but that is most definitely not happening.” Liam argued. I’m currently ‘sleeping’ I must have fallen asleep when Louis was singing to me.

“Liam, don’t be self-fish. I know you don’t want him to hurt her but look at this. She’s been crying about him at night and been looking up Zayn moments and singing online. She even looked up Zakayla moments. She misses him there is no harm in letting him see her.”

“Yes Ruth there is harm, okay? She might miss him now—”

“Can you two please argue somewhere else? I-I don’t feel good right now.” I told them when their argument started giving me a headache. I know I just heard them but all I picked up was them talking about me getting worse and letting someone come to visit me. I honestly don’t know or care as long as they get out of my room.

“Morning birthday girl. Ruth and I will be back in about 30 minutes okay?” Liam said placing a kiss on my forehead and leaving the room with Ruth. A nurse walked in and I know that I made sure Ruth and Liam were completely gone before talking to the nurse.

“Hey Margot, you never told me how are you getting rid of my medicine.”

“I have my ways. I think you should take your chemo Makayla, everyone would miss you if you died.” Nurse Margot looked worried. I knew I was putting her job on the line but a couple weeks ago I got the idea and she’s been helping me not take my chemo.

“I don’t want to take it anymore, I already told you.” I said turning my back on her.

“Fi—” “Give her the medicine or else I‘ll report you to your boss and the police.” Someone said walking in the room.

“O-okay sir.” She quickly gave me my medicine and left.

“Z-Zayn what are you doing here?” I asked surprised to see Zayn here.

“Niall called me and told me yesterday so I came on the first flight that I can get to here when that failed I drove here.”

“You have to leave.”

“Why?”

“Because I don’t want you here Zayn, I want you to leave.”

“I made a promise to myself that I can’t break.”

“What promise is that?”

“I promise to always be there for you, even if you don’t want me to.”

“Why?”

“Because, I’m in love with you, and nothing can ever change that.”

“But you cheated on me.”

“Well you never let me explain. She threatened to hurt you if I didn’t do as she said. She knew that we were dating even that long ago. I couldn’t take a chance in you getting hurt.”

“You could’ve told me and I would have understood.”

“Makayla I know you, you would have tried to get her arrested.”

“But that would have saved me getting my heart broken.”

“…Okay I realize that and I’m sorry.”