Friendship Spaghetti

"hey, papryus," Sans started to turn around from his desk, "i'll be coming down in a moment. is ____ here-"

His eye sockets widened when he noticed you, and you felt yourself blush in spite of it all.

Sans's room was messy and cluttered, but it screamed him. Clothes were laid haphazardly across the entire room – ranging from t-shirts, jackets, and more basketball shorts. His bed was unmade and a green blanket was thrown across it.

There wasn't much more to it, however, besides from the computer desk Sans's was currently sitting by.

Unlike usual, Sans was wearing a black hoodie and jeans rather than his fluffy blue jacket and shorts. You wondered why, but didn't mind it. (Okay, okay... He probably looked cute in whatever he wore, but this was adorable.)

You held your hands behind your back, smiling shyly, "H-Hi! I... Sorry if I walked in at a bad time... P-Papyrus wanted me to go grab you."

Sans's face had a small hint of blue on it, and you would've likely laughed if you hadn't felt so anxious, "no, no. it's good, kiddo. did paps drag you here to make spaghetti with him tonight?"

You nodded, not knowing what really to say.

Sans smiled at you and got up from his desk, stretching his bones, "got yourself into an impastable situation, huh?"

You laughed, "I guess so, Sansy."

"you look nice today," Sans said, walking past you suddenly and without looking back.

If you felt offended, you didn't know. Instead you smiled as your face heated up, "You l-look good today too, Sansy."

Sans gave you a thumbs up as he kept walking down the stairs. You watched him with a weird sense of happiness, trying to stifle your growing laughter.

Is this a good sign?

You followed him downstairs and back into the kitchen. Undyne and Papyrus were fighting about how to stir the pasta.

"Papyrus, NO!" Undyne shouted, "You're supposed to stir it harder!"

Papyrus wouldn't let Undyne touch the pot, stirring the noodles with care, "UNDYNE. I AM MASTER CHEF PAPYRUS, DO NOT TOUCH MY COOKING YET."

"HARDER!" Undyne yelled, looking like she could suppress a boulder.

"IF YOU STIR IT HARDER," Papyrus looked exhausted, "THE NOODLES WILL BE OVER STIRRED AND OVERCOOKED! PLEASE LISTEN TO ME."

Undyne chuckled heartily and slapped Papyrus's shoulder bones, "Paps! I'm kidding! Last time I said that to someone – my house burned down!"

"i guess you could say," Sans leaned against the opposite counter, smiling wide, "it got a little too saucey in there."

"SANS!" Papyrus groaned loudly.

Undyne turned to wink at you maliciously, "Hey, Sans."

"hey, undyne," Sans smiled.

"HUMAN!" Papyrus said to you suddenly, making you jump, "I NEED TO TEACH YOU HOW TO COOK SPAGHETTI! SANS, UNDYNE! GO TO THE LIVING ROOM AS YOU'LL JUST MAKE A MESS IN HERE!"

Undyne scoffed and Sans snickered, but neither of them said anything. They walked to the living room almost like a pair of elementary schoolers. You wondered if they listened to Papyrus like that often.

Papyrus turned his complete and full attention to you and his spaghetti, "_____! I NEED YOU TO GRAB THAT CAN OF SAUCE RIGHT TO YOUR LEFT! THIS SPAGHETTI WILL BE ONE OF THE GREATEST IF I AM NOT THE GREAT PAPYRUS!"