Auxiliary

(hey all! i've opened up a patreon page!

if you're interested in having me write you a small fanfiction, or just showing your support, please consider to donate at thelittleglaceon?ty=h )

Another day, another dollar.

Or that's how the supposed saying went.

Despite Sans's and Undyne's constant worrying, you dragged yourself to work the next morning just as you typically would. It was great to know that they cared, yes, but you felt as if they didn't know the line between caring and overbearing. (Hey, that rhymed!)

Your bandages, throughout the past four days, had been reapplied more than six different times just by Sans alone. Honestly, you weren't even sure if that was even healthy for your wound.

"Hey, listen to me when I'm talking to you!" Undyne's voice filled up your thoughts, and you turned to glance at the pouting fish monster.

You felt a smile hint on your lips, "You were talking to me?"

Undyne's eye twitched, "Of course I was! You obviously weren't paying any attention! I bet damn well you were off in dreamy land about Sans."

"About Sans?" you laughed, "Is this what I should worry about when you don't pay attention to me? Are you off dreaming inappropriate thoughts about Alphys during work?"

You weren't expecting Undyne's face to heat right up, like molten lava being splashed on her cheeks.

"HEY!" Undyne yelled, "This isn't the time to talk about this! J-Just answer my damn question! Besides, it's none of your business to hear about what I think about..."

You snorted, "Undyne, oh my god. I don't even want to know!"

"_____!"

"Alright, alright... What did you ask?"

Undyne slapped her forehead, "Dammit, really? I was asking you if you really are living with Papyrus and Sans."

You nodded shyly, "Only for a little while... They just got really nervous since about this whole flesh wound thing."

"Flesh wound?" Undyne laughed, "Alright, whatever, you're hardcore. I get it."

"Oh yeah!" You were reminded of something, "Do you know any more ASL? Frisk was over a few nights ago, I wanted to get to know them better."

"ASL? What the hell is that?" Undyne frowned, "I can hear Frisk talk just fine."

"Talk?"

"Yeah, uh." Undyne paused, "Maybe it's a monster thing. I dunno."

You shook your head, "Maybe I'll just take a class on it."

"Wait, I've got another thing to tell you!" Undyne said, slamming a book into a shelf. You winced at the mistreatment of it.

"Hmm?" You asked, curious.

"Alright," Undyne crossed her arms together, "You know the whole thing with Asgore? The thing I've been telling you about for, like, a month?"

You nodded.
"Asgore finally set a legitimate date for that stupid thing," Undyne snorted, "We're leaving in three weeks. I suppose it'd be the 28th of November by then."

"It's November already?" You smiled softly, "That's crazy! It feels like I've known you for years, not just for a few months at best."

"It's a crazy world," Undyne smiled brightly, "But I wouldn't have it any other way."