Sunshine

"You look cute," Your voice started to fill Sans's waking thoughts, "There's all this sunshine on your face."

He turned his head to look at you, his eyes opening up sleepily. Your face is bright and happy, dimples starting to show on your soft expression. The laugh that fills up his non-existent ears is a small giggle. A dorky smile is implanted on your face, which Sans ends up starting to mimick on his own.

The skeleton yawns, feeling a bit confused about what exactly was going on. He sees the happy look on your face, sure, but that doesn't necessarily explain the puffy and red look your eyes gave him. It feels a bit all contradictory.

He looks at you more closely, as you moved a bit suddenly and the quilt starts to move off of your shoulders. Your shoulder is bare, nothing else adorned on it besides from a small mole.

Wait.

Oh god, were you naked?

"a-ah?" Sans made a noise of confusion.

You giggle again, "Ah?"

It finally clicks.

He shot up from the bed, sitting up abruptly. He started to feel a burning sensation in his cheeks, an obvious blush starting to form.

"oh my god, i-" Sans paused, "wait, oh my god, did that really happen?"

You pull the quilt up to cover yourself more thoroughly, even covering up a part of your face, but a blush adorning your cheeks could still be seen, "I... I think so."

"so you and i?"

"We," You start to laugh, "Boned?"

Sans quickly turned his gaze from you, embarrassed.

"i'm sorry," He said after a moment, resisting the urge to hide under the covers.

You raised an eyebrow, pulling away the blanket from your face. "Ah? ...I'm sorry, I don't really know why you're apologizing."

"because," He groans quietly, "i-i, that was your first time? right? and i, i did a fuck up."

"Sans," your voice was calm, "Look, it's okay."

He turned his look back to you, eyes shining.

You smiled and laughed softly at his endearing pout.

"no, it's not and im so sorry, ____," Sans frowned, "i really like you, but i... i know you weren't, aren't, ready for this."

You furrow your eyebrows, "I love you, Sans, stop worrying about it, alright? I..." You paused, face blushing, "I wanted to do what we did or I would've stopped you. I... I don't know if I was c-completely ready, I guess, but I'm glad it was with you."

"what do you mean?" Sans immediately responded.

"I've never done anything relationship-wise," You shook your head, "My f-first kiss was with you, and that was only, like, five months ago?" You blinked. "Time goes fast, holy..."

Sans stared at you, "what?"

"I..."

"i feel awful."

"Why? Please don't."

"i s-stole your first kiss and your virginity."

You blush darkened, "S-Sans!"

"it's true though."

"Well, don't feel bad about it."

"how am i supposed to feel."