6) Broken Hearted

Emma's POV

Its been a 5 months and I have been dating Neal. He was really sweet and nice. Well I havent spoken to Neal in a week so I decided to go see him at work and instead I saw him he was with another girl and not just any girl. He was with Tamara and he knew how much I hated that bitch. I made my way home and opened the door almost crying and saw Killian on top of Milah. They looked up at me when I shut the door

"Emma your home early." Killian says.

"Yeah I know, sorry I'll leave." I say to them holding back tears.

"No its okay. I have work anyway." Milah says kissing Killian and leaving.

"Im so sorry." I say to him.

"Swan its fine really. Is everything okay with you though?" He asks me.

"Nothing Im fine." I tell him.

"Swan I can tell your sad. Please talk to me." Killian says softly.

"Killian Im okay." I lied holding back my tears.

"No your not. Em you can tell me anything you know that Love." He says.

I said nothing to him it was to painful. He looked at me and could tell I was hurting and that it must have been Neal. He have me a quick hug and walked out the door.

Killian's POV

Neal was dead to me I know he did something to Emma. I walked into the bar and saw him drinking with his friends and I walked over to him and slapped my hand on the table.

"Um hey Killian." He says to me.

"Dont hey Killian me. What did you do to Emma?" I ask in anger.

"Nothing." He says.

"Really nothing then why is she crying?" I ask him.

"Umm I can answer that." A voice from behind.

"Hey Graham." I say to him when he walked out.

"Your friends with the sheriff?" Neal asks me.

"Yep on the football team and good friends since freshmen year of high school." I say to him.

"Fourteen years and he is still an idiot." Graham jokes.

"Anyway Graham you said you know what Neal did." I say to him.

"Yes I say Emma going to where he worked and she saw him kissing another girl. I think her name is Tamara." Graham tells me.

"Your a dead man." I say to him.

I walked out and went back ti the apartment. I saw Emma curled up on the couch, wrapped in a blanked, cuddling her Swan, and watching Titanic. I walked over to the couch and sat down next to her. She said nothing. She moved over to me and puts her head on my shoulder. I cant believe that dick hurt my best friend.