8) Makes Me Smile

Killian's POV

Milah and I have been together for awhile now and Im really happy with her. Emma has been hanging out with Graham lately and he really seems to like her. Im not sure if Emma likes him that way or not, but Graham did say that it wasnt going to work out. Emma has been my best friend since forever and I could tell her anything as she with me.

"Emma!" I yelled.

"Yes!" She yells back.

"Come here!" I yelled.

She made her way to the kitchen. She looked at me as I getting some water.

"What?" She asks me.

"Im going for a run and wanted to know if you wanna come with me?" I ask her.

"No thanks I rather stay here and get some cleaning done." She tells me.

"Yeah okay see you later." I say to her.

Emma's POV

Killian left for his run and I decided to clean up the apartment. I put some of the clothes in the wash and did the dishes. After words I vacuum and then started dusting. I went over old photos of Killian and I and all the memories came flooding back to me and made me smile.

"Emma Im back!" Killian yells coming inside.

I looked over at him. He was all sweaty and his hair was a mess. It was very attractive. Wait no Emma he is your beat friend.

"Hey welcome back." I say to him.

"I see you cleaned." He says.

"Yeah I did." I tell him.

"I better hop into the shower Im meeting Milah in a few hours." He tells me.

"Well have fun." I say to him.

Whats happing with me I never get jealous. Is it because I feel like Im losing him or was Graham right.

~FlashBack to a few days ago~

I was hanging out with Graham at the apartment he was super nice and friendly, but from some reason its just more of a friendly thing.

"So Emma we have been hanging out for a while and I gotta know are we friends or something more?" He asks me.

"Graham I really like you, but Im not sure if I like you as a friend or more." I tell him.

"Emma can I ask you something." He says.

"Sure what is it?" I ask him.

"Are you not into be because of someone else?" He asks.

"What you think Im still into Neal? If so Im not." I tell him.

"No not Neal, but I think you might be into Killian." He tells me.

"What no." I say to him.

~End of FlashBack~

I thought about what Graham said and could it be possible could I be into Killian. No thats crazy. Killian walked into the living room his hair was wet and all he had on was his pants and shoes. I looked at the water still on his chest and I watched him enter the kitchen. Oh Fuck. Graham was right, I used to just think I was sexually attracted to him a few years ago, but the feeling went away. Im not into Killian I am not. He just is so sweet and kind. So loving and fun. He makes me smile and he is always there for me when I need him. Whenever I see him my heart skips a beat. Oh Fuck Im in love with him. Im in love with my best friend.