17) Awkward Talk

Emma's POV

I loved visited my parent and Killian's being there was great. Our families love each other and they are really happy about us being together. We got back to Storybrooke and Killian got all the bags in.

"Em is everything okay?" Killian asks.

"Oh its nothing." I say.

"Swan I know when you lie. Talk to me." He says.

"Well I was talking to my mom and yours and well...." I say.

"Did my mom ask about our first time?" He asks.

"How.....???" I ask.

"How did I know? My mom always asks that to the girls I have dated." He tells me.

"Really? She asks girls that?" I ask him.

"No.. Im kidding. I heard her ask you." He says laughing.

"Wait, you were listening in?" I question.

"Not to all of it, but on another note do I really have a sexy body?" He jokes.

"I never said that. I said you were cute." I tell him.

"Well Emma not what I heard. Anyway sweetie whats wrong?" He asks.

"Killian I dont want to talk about it." I tell him.

"What why?" He ask.

"This isnt my type of talk Killian. Im sorry." I say and go to my room.

"Em! Swan! Come on dont avoid the topic because its uncomfortable. Emma I love you and Im not going to pressure you into doing everything. You know me." He says.

"I know, thank you." I say and kiss him.

Im glad Killian wont pressure me and I knew he never would and thats why I love him so much.

Sorry its short but also, Check out other stories. On my story Once One Shots Please comment on it.