13) Hungover

Emma's POV

I woke up in my bed with a painful headache. I looked over to my nightstand and there was water and Advil waiting for me. I dont remember much all I remember was feeling jealous over Killian and Milah and the next thing I knew I was in a bar. After that I blacked out the rest of the night, but it seemed Killian had my back. I walked down stairs and saw Killian making breakfast.

"Well there she is." He says as I walk in.

"How bad was I?" I asked him.

"Well its not the worse you've ever been. Remember that party senior year." He says.

"No I dont remember that night." I say to him.

Actually I remember it very well.

~FlashBack to that party~

"Come on Emma come to the party with me. Just as friends not as a date." Killian begs me.

"No way. Im not a party person." I tell him.

"Come on. We just got back together as friends dont bale on me now Swan. Its one night." He says.

"Killian I said no." I tell him.

"Please. Please. Please. Please." He says over and over poking my face.

"Stop it." I say smacking his hand. 

"Not until you say yes." He says.

"No." I say.

"Okay then you asked for this." He says.

He tackled me and pinned me on my bed. He was hovered over me.

"Killian get off." I say to him.

"No. One night Em. Say you'll go and I get off." He says.

"Fine you win." I say to him and he gets off me.

"Was that so bad?" He asks.

"Yes. Now where is this party?" I ask him.

"You know the place. Its at my house." He says.

"Your an idiot." I tell him.

"What? My parents and your parents are out of town. Maybe we should have it at your place." He says.

"Not happing Jones. I'll come promise." I say to him.

He leaves out my window and I get dressed hours later. Then it was time to go and Killian came to get me. The party was in full craziness and I might have had to much to drink. I felt someone tap my shoulder and Killian was there.

"Hey you." I say to him.

"Hey maybe I should get you home." He says.

"Yeah maybe you should." I say to him.

He takes my hand and leads me out of his house and takes me home. He walked me up to my room and helped me change into my pjs.

"Night Emma." He says.

I pull him in to a hug and then I kissed him.

"Okay its official Im drunk." I tell him.

"Yes you are. Now rest." He says and walked out.

~End of FlashBack~

"You were so out of it that night you kissed me and knew you were drunk." He reminds me.

"Thats how you know I've had to much. I start kissing my friends." I tell him.

"You've kissed other friends before while drunk?" He asks.

"Sorry Killian, but I dont kiss and tell." I say.

I walked back to my room to change for work. Yeah I kissed Killian years ago and it wasnt because I was drunk, but he will never know the truth about what happened.

A/N: I have a new Captain Swan book out called The Cursed Princess and the Pirate Captain.