18) Im Ready

Warning Sexual Contact

Emma's POV

A few weeks ago things were fine the Killian and I visit family and a topic I never thought would come up did. I know Killian and I were friends for like ever and we are dating, but I never thought about going the extra mile.

"Emma Im back!" Killian yells.

"In the kitchen!" I yell back.

I didnt see him, but I felt his muscular arms wrap around my waist. He kisses my shoulder and then lets go of me. I turn to face him. He was all sweaty and he wasnt wearing a shirt. As the sweat glistened on his skin. I just wanted to take him to the bedroom and just go for it.

"Em? You who? Swan?" Killian says waving his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry I spaced out. Did you say something?" I ask.

"Yeah I asked if you wanted to go to dinner to night." He says.

"Yeah I would love it." I say.

"Well I better shower." He says and walked past me.

"You do that!" I say.

I dont think he knew I was staring at him or did he. I dont know. I went to my room and got changed. I took a look in the mirror and thought I looked nice. But my head was just into the thought of Killian sweaty bare chest from earlier.

"Swan, come on!" Killian yells.

"Coming." I say.

I walked out of my room and went towards him.

"You look lovely Swan." He say.

"You dont look to bad yourself Jones." I say to him.

We got to the restaurant ad he pulls out my chair. Man I just wanted to rip off his clothes.

"Emma? Love?" Killian questions.

"What?" I ask.

"Your umm drooling." He says whipping my chin with a napkin.

"Oh wow. Im..." I say.

"I know you do that when your nervous or when you thinking about sexy guys with their shirts off." He says.

"What? No! Are you..." I say.

"Calm down Swan, Im messing with you." He says.

"Oh." I say.

"Even though you were staring at me earlier and bitting your lip. So...." He say.

"You noticed?" I ask.

"Yes I did and thats what made you nervous that made you drool." He says.

"I hate that you know me so well." I say to him.

"Well I love that I do, but I dont know all of you well enough. Im not going to make you do anything. Even though I really want to do bad things to you and your insides." He say.

"Killian we're in public." I say.

"Im sorry. I dont know what came over me." He says.

"Killian, have you been thinking about? You know?." I say awkwardly.

"Thinking about having sex with you? Yes I have lots of times, but I know you arnt ready to do it with me yet." He says.

"Yeah that all changed." I say bitting my lip.

"We can always eat later. Shall we go home my love?" He asks.

"Yeah lets go." I say.

We got into the car and Killian was driving. He had one hand on the wheel and the other on my inner thigh. Once we got home he pulls me inside. Once he closes the door his lips attack mine as he pushes me up against the door.

"How bad do you want me?" He asks in between kisses.

"So bad you dont even know." I say to him.

He throws off his jacket, shoes, shirt and his pants. While I took off my heels he unzips my dress and it falls down. He hands where on my waist and our lips connect again.

"I dont think I can take it anymore." He says as his lips found my neck.

"So we're doing this here at the front door?" I say as his nibbles down my neck.

"I hope you dont mind." He says caressing my breast in his hands.

"Not at all." I say.

He kissed down my body and lifts my leg up and puts it on his shoulder. He rubs his fingers down my underwear.

"Your a wet girl Swan." He says.

He licks my clit causin me let out a small moan. He inserts a finger and then another. He then puts my leg down and kisses up my body and unhooks my bra.

"Killian, I need you." I say in his ear.

He smirks at me and pulls his underwear down and pushed me on my knees. I couldnt believe how big he was. I take it in my hand and put it in my mouth. He pushes my head down on him. He then lifts me up and inserts himself into me.

He thrusts into me slowly and then speeds up. He picks me up and holds me onto him. He puts me on the couch and thrusts into me more.

"God Swan, your so tight." He says.

He thrusts into me until we both reach our peak. He pulls out and lays next to me. He covers us with a blanket and kisses my head.

"Well that was...." I say.

"Amazing." He says.

"I love you." I tell him.

"I love you too, Swan." He says.

I cuddled up to his chest and fell asleep.