16) Videos

Emma's POV

I was with my mom and Katie out and about in the world of Hawaii. We went out to get food.

"Emma Im so happy you can to visit." My mom say.

"Yeah me too. I've missed you." I say to her.

"Im just happy Killian and you are finally together." Katie says.

"Yeah how did he ask you anyway?" My mom asks.

"Well actually I kissed him even though he was dating someone else." I tell them.

"Oh you made the first move. You would think Killian would have. Anyway has he been filming anything lately?" Katie asks.

"Not anymore. I dont know why though he was so good at it." I tell them.

"Is it because he lost faith in it?" My mom asks.

"He hasnt really filmed anything else freshman year of high school." Katie tells us.

"Wait he stopped years ago?" I ask.

"He told us it was because he lost his muse." She says.

"Poor kid." My mom says.

"Actually now that I think about it he stop when you two werent friends anymore. You were his muse." Katie says.

"But he didnt start it up again when we became friends again." I tell her.

We went back to the house and I walked over to Killian who was sitting on a blanket in the sand. I wrap my arms around him and kissed his cheek.

"Well hello Swan." He says.

"Hey you." I say sitting next to him.

"How was grocery shopping?" He asks.

"Like you care." I say.

"True, but my mom didnt give you a hard time did she?" He asks.

"No. Except we all were wondering something about you." I say to him.

"And whats that?" He asks.

"Why did you stop filming? And how come you have done it in awhile?" I ask him.

"I stopped because of... Nevermind." He says.

"Ha I know why you stopped. It was because you lost your muse. Your mom told me and she thinks that muse was me." I tell him.

"Aye Love it was." He says.

"So why didnt you start it again when we became friends again?" I ask.

"Well I was thinking about it and then Liam died and I couldnt do it." He tells me.

"Killian its okay to talk about him. He was your brother." I tell him.

"Yeah he was, but he also was the reason I lost you." He tells me.

"Well you have me now. Killian Im sure Liam didnt mean to tare us apart and that was more your choice then his." I say to him.

"I know. Im sorry for leaving you." He says.

"As long as you never do it again." I say and kiss him.

"Excuse me you two dinner is ready!" My dad yells.

"Killian, Did he give you a hard time?" I jokingly ask him.

"Yes. Yes he did." Killian says getting up.

I started laughing at him and he gave me a dirty look and turn to walk away.

"You going to help me up?" I ask.

"Help yourself Swan!" He yells.

"Oh your dead Jones!" I yell and chase after him.

I caught up to him and jumped on his back knocking him to the ground. He turned to face me I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and went inside.