10) Friend

Killian's POV

I was sitting by the beach with Milah she had put alot of work in this date and it was really special.

"This is really amazing." I say to her.

"Well I cant take credit for this. Emma told me what I should do. You have a very great friend." She tells me.

"Yeah Emma is the sweetest. I think your the only girl I have dated that she actually liked." I tell her.

"Well Emma didnt  have to help me, but she did. I should thank her." She says.

"I'll do it for you."' I tell her.

"Well I better get home I have work tonight." She says.

"Okay I'll see later." I say to her.

"See ya." She says kissing my cheek.

She left and I drove home I walked inside and heard what seems like crying. I go over to her room door and heard the crying louder.

"Em! Are you crying?" I ask.

"Yeah. You can come in if you want." She says.

I opened the door and she was crying. She held her Swan close while she cried.

"Whats wrong?" I ask her.

"Someone died." She tells me.

"Who?" I ask her.

"That old lady I take care of." She tells me.

"Hey come here." I say hugging her.

"Your a great friend." She says to me.

"Not as great as you." I tell her.

"Why would you say that?" She asks.

"Well Milah told me you helped her plan the date. She and I wanted to thank you for it." I tell her.

"Its was nothing." She says crying.

"You wanna be alone?" I ask her.

"No, but if you want to leave its okay." She says.

"No I'll stay with you." I say to her.

I climbed on to her bed and pulled her into a hug. She cried on my chest. Im glade I can be a good friend for her. 

Emma's POV

The old lady I took care of was my friend Ruby's grandma its sad that she passed. Im just great full that Killian is here taking care of me. I knew he would because he and I are friends. I want to be more then friends with him, but there are two things that make it impossible to happen. One he has a girlfriend he cares about and two he doesnt feel the same way I do.