20) Wedding Bells

Emma's POV

Today was the day I am marrying my best friend. I never thought I would marry him, but now that I am its a dream come true.

"Okay my dear let me look at you." Katie says.

"Come on out Em." My mom says.

I walked out after putting my dress on and they both started crying.

"Oh you look so pretty." Katie says.

"My little girl is all grown up." My mom says.

"You know for years you have been like my daughter and now you will be." Katie says.

"Wheres my little.... Oh my god Emma you look so beautiful." My dad says.

"Thanks dad." I say to him.

"Okay we will see you soon." My mon says walking out with Katie.

"You ready princess?" He asks me.

"Yeah." I say.

"Not nervous at all dear?" He questions.

"No not at all." I tell him.

"Well then it must be real love." He says.

The music started to play and it was time.

Killian's POV

I am so happy right now, because the music was playing and Emma was on her way to me. Once I got a glimpse of her I couldnt look away. She looked so beautiful and perfect. I have known this girl since forever and she didnt look nervous at all and she hates crowds. She had finally got to me and I smiled at her. The ceremony went on and it was time to kiss my bride.

"Your so pretty." I say to her.

"I love you." She says and kisses me.

I couldnt be more happier to call my sweet Swan. My wife.

Hey everyone just thought you should know I have two new stories out. One called Our Summer and the other is called Years Later. Please read them that would be great. Thanks.