Yumiko Sakamaki

Age: 16 yrs old

Status: Alive

Height: 5'2 ft (158 cm)

Species: Vampric Human and Last Direct Descendant of the Gethen Genes Hybrid

Occupation: Former Teen Fashion Model, actress and freshmen advance student of Ryoutei Academy

Family:
Karlheinz/Tougo Sakamaki (Father)
Christa (Mother)
Sephira (Adoptive mother)
Shu Sakamaki (Half Brother)
Reiji Sakamaki (Half Brother)
Ayato Sakamaki (Half Brother)
Kanato Sakamaki (Half Brother)
Laito Sakamaki (Half Brother)
Subaru Sakamaki (Brother)
Ruki Mukami (Adoptive Brother)
Yuma Mukami (Adoptive Brother)
Kou Mukami (Adoptive Brother)
Azusa Mukami (Adoptive Brother)

Appearance: White hair with a tint of pink and blood red eyes. She looks identical to her twin older brother, Subaru Sakamaki.

Personality: Kind, smart and selfless. She never judge people and would always try to understand them. She always put others first before herself and she values life, friendship and family more than anything else.

Likes: Her friends and family, especially Christa and Subaru.

Dislikes: Being powerless to save her love ones.

Skills/Talents: She's really smart and a good pianist. Her dark past shaped her to who she is now and her words would always heal those who are broken. She also have a very warm and inviting aura that makes others feel safe to trust her.

Weapon: None

Abilities: LINK = An ability that allows her to use the Vampric Gift, Tactile Telepathy, of Subaru. This ability can also allow the twin to see through each other's eyes.

EXTENTED LINK = An ability that allows her to use a normal Gift-Sharing LINK in any of her brothers.

ROYAL CONTRACT = a new type of ability that allows her to share the Gift-Sharing LINK to all of her friends. It is a legendary ability used only by the Goddess of all Demons.

History: She is the main protagonist of the Diabolik Lovers "My Other Half" Fanfic Series.

Creator: Me of course!! XD