Ai Kiraze

Age: 16 yrs old

Status: Alive

Height: 5'5 ft (168 cm)

Species: Artificial Intelligence

Occupation: Teen idol, member of Heterochromia A band and a student of Seirin

Family:
Airo Kiraze (Brother)

Appearance: Silverish white hair with light blue eyes.

Personality: Emotionless, smart, cold, kind of stubborn sometimes, straight-forward, turns very furious in plays but doesn't show it.

Likes: Sweets, any sports except one, anime, music, drawing, reading, Generation of Miracles, Serin, scary and creepy things, creepypasta, quiet places, Heterochromia A band.

Dislikes: Fangirls/Fanboys, swimming, water, perverts, rude people, pink and girly stuffs, people who hate basketball and people who are klingy to her friends.

Skills/Talents: A good basketball and shogi player, good in arts such as drawing, dancing singing and an excellent martial artist.

Weapon: None

Abilities: Teleportation and use of thunderbolt and lightning palm.

History: She was the first person introduced in Book 3: The Last Game who saved Yumiko from the cannibals in the sewers. She is usually seen in the front line, fighting and giving surprise punishments to the Sakamaki and Mukami brothers. She is also the main protagonist of the Diabolik Lovers "Teach me how to feel" Fanfic.

Creator: Czyraax