Prince Elliot

Age: 15,000 yrs old (elven years)/23 yrs old (human years)

Status: Alive

Height: 6'2 ft (188 cm)

Species: Royal blooded Elven Gethen Genes Hybrid

Occupation: Elven Prince, Student of Harper Academy

Family:
Elven King (Father)

Appearance: Long blonde hair and saphire blue eyes.

Personality: Cold but very kind to people he respects, well mannered and very formal, an excellent fighter, straight-forward and level-headed.

Likes: Amaya, people he deeply respects, reading ancient history, nature, new things and fighting.

Dislikes: Immature people, dark-hearted supernaturals and vampires (except when you gain his trust and respect).

Skills/Talents: For being an elf, he is known to have the highest endurance and instinct among the group. He is also extremely smart and is fluent in 26 languages.

Weapon: Bow and Arrow/Dagger

Abilities: ELVEN EYES and EARS = this ability allows him to see and hear twice as far than a normal vampire vision, granting him an excellent tracking and hunting abilities as well as excellent accuracy in shooting arrows.
ELEMENTAL CONTRACT = he can summon elemental familiars that protects the nature and fight for him for a certain period of time.

History: He is first seen alongside Amaya when they captured Skye. He ordered him to his demise but was stopped when Amaya objected his idea. Later, he joined the group and became a great asset in helping Yumiko and the others in their journey. It is also noted that he deeply cares for Amaya, who trained directly with him, for some certain reasons. He is also one of the main triagonist of the Diabolik Lovers "Book 3: The Last Game" Fanfic.

Creator: Me of course!! XD

Note: I know that you guys think he's Prince Legolas from Lord of the Rings franchise but you see... I searched the net for a blonde elf with long blonde hair and what appeared is him and Link from Legend of Zelda... It was hard to find one and since Link's face was too young, my last resort was only Legolas... So here it is!! Prince Elliot will look like Legolas!!