Skye Ainsworth

Age: 18 yrs old

Status: Alive

Height: 6'4 ft (195 cm)

Species: Vampre - Gethen Genes Hybrid

Occupation: Teen idol overseas

Family:
Paige Ainsworth (cousin)

Appearance: White hair with a tint of blue and heterochromatic eyes (blue on the right and yellow on the left)

Personality: Kind, extremely smart, calm even in difficult situation, well-mannered and a very good leader.

Likes: Her friends and family, especially Asagi and Paige.

Dislikes: Enemies and people who hurt his family and friends.

Skills/Talents: He's extremely smart and an excellent strategist. He finds it difficult in the dark parallel world at first but learns to adapt faster than anyone. He is also good in fighting with sword, singing, dancing, painting and basketball.

Weapon: Gun

Abilities: Usual vampric abilities and COMPULSION = ability to make others obey his command through his eyes (kinda similar to Laito's compulsion using voice in Book 2: Healing Hearts).

History: He captured Yumiko when he first appeared and later got caught by Amaya and the elves. He is usually seen as the one who do the strategy thinking and maintaining the balance of the group alongside Yumiko and being caught off guard whenever Ai uses her surprise punishment against the vampire brothers. He is also one of the main protagonist of the Diabolik Lovers "Who do you think I am to you?" Fanfic.

Creator: Sweet_Vampira