Jasper Auden

Age: 9,680 yrs old (werewolf years) / 20 yrs old (human years)

Height: 6'0 ft (183 cm)

Species: Royal Blooded Werewolf

Occupation: Student of Ryoutei Academy and former student of Harper Academy / Ex-Alpha

Family:
None..???

Appearance: Silver white hair and a pair of silver eyes (human form).

A large silver white werewolf, much bigger than Gray, with silver eyes and a blue tattoo on the forehead, typical of royal bloods (werewolf form).

Personality: He is smart, sometimes clumsy, understading, very kind and the perfect definition of a big brother. Among the group, he is the only one who everyone doesn't hate and loved to have around.

Likes: He cares deeply for his family and friends.

Dislikes: Anyone who harm his friends and family.

Skills/Talents: Being the Werewolf Prince, he is known to be highly intelligent as well as making others feel secured. He also have a talent on making others befriend and trust him immediately. It is also noted that he's highly skilled in combat and is also fluent in werewolf and elven language, Japanese and English as well.

Weapon: None

Abilities: He has twice the strength of the ability of a normal werewolf.
SHAPESHIFT = he can change his appearance from human form to werewolf form when needed be.

History: He is first seen when he saved the Sakamaki and Mukami brothers and Yui from Seiji Komori. It is also noted that he fight alongside Senshi even before the apocalypse and is deeply hated by Gray for some unknown reason. He is also one of the main triagonist of the Diabolik Lovers Book 3 "Last Game" Fanfic and one of the main protagonist of "Forgotten Memories" Original Fanfiction.

Creator: Me of course!! XD