Gray Auden

Age: 8,400 yrs old (werewolf years) / 16 yrs old (human years)

Height: 5'8 ft (160 cm)

Species: Half Human - Half Werewolf

Occupation: Student of Harper Academy / Highest Ranking Sigma

Family:
Jasper Auden - Half Brother

Appearance: Greyish blue hair and purple eyes with emerald green eyes (human form).

A large greyish blue werewolf, much bigger than a horse with dark blue eyes (werewolf form).

Personality: He is very stealthy for being the highest ranking hunter of their clan. He may be cold, aloof, dead-serious and very mysterious but he can be childish and flirty with the girls sometimes to get in touch with his lost childhood.

Likes: Nadia-sama and his friends but he doesn't show it when everyone is around. He also admire Skye and Prince Elliot for being extremely smart.

Dislikes: Anyone who harm Nadia-sama and his friends, Jasper Auden.

Skills/Talents: Unlike other werewolves, he is highly intelligent when it comes to combat despite his age. He is also fluent in werewolf and elven language, Japanese and English as well.

Weapon: None

Abilities: He has twice the strength of the ability of a normal werewolf.
SHAPESHIFT = he can change his appearance from human form to werewolf form when needed be.

History: He is first seen as the werewolf Nadia is ridding on their way to the Ghoul District. Later, he is also known to be a prodigal talent and the Beta of the werewolf clan. He is known later as the illegitimate younger brother of Jasper Auden. He is also one of the main protagonist of the Diabolik Lovers Book 3 "Last Game" Fanfic and one of the main protaginist of "Forgotten Memories" Original Fanfiction.

Creator: Me of course!! XD