Ayame Komori

Age: 17 yrs old

Status: Alive

Height: 5'2 ft (158 cm)

Species: Human - Gethen Genes Hybrid

Occupation: Student of Ryoutei Academy, Beast Tamer

Family:
Seiji Komori (Uncle)
Yui Komori (Adoptive Cousin)

Appearance: Assymetrical electric blue hair and orange eyes.

Personality: Kind, cheerful and very friendly. She also posseses a wide range of knowledge in myths and legends (in my fanfic).

Likes: Cute things, stuffed animals and Yui. She also have a strong admiration in dark and creepy things.

Dislikes: Enemies and those who hurt her friends and Yui.

Skills/Talents: She's good in singing but she doesn't show it to anyone due to some reasons. She is also a fashionista and is fond of music and mythology.

Weapon: None

Abilities: She may be sometimes a bit of a fangirl but she is good in taming beasts to obey her (As seen that she was able to ride a griffin). She is also shown to be quite knowledgeable in reading ancient language like Amaya.

History: She is first seen when she saved Kira from the orcs and later revealed to be knowledgeable of the reason why they were all sent from their original world. She is usually seen in the tracking and data gathering unit alongside Amaya due to being a beast tamer. She is also the main protagonist of the Diabolik Lovers "Seranade of the Swan" Fanfic.

Creator: VampireSiren